Want to see something cool tomorrow?

Nope! Although I do still want to play that.

I showed a little peak at one of the very first Black Sea alpha builds with some new equipment in it (and lots of weird looking soldiers).

Go to the link in my sig, then play the latest highlight video.

It's still uploading to youtube, I'll post up that address when it's done.

Very cool. Thanks for the video Chris. Interesting to see what an early Alpha build of CM looks like. I'm really looking forward to Black Sea.

P.S. You should post a message about this over in the Red Thunder forum. I'll bet a lot of people don't frequent the CMSF forum anymore and may miss this.

Sorry about the sudden end during the regular portion of the stream. My graphics card suddenly died and it crashed everything but windows explorer and browsers. I had to drive out and get a new one that night.

A graphics card died to bring you this video. Never forget. ;)

Chris

Sorry about the T2k twitch result, Chris. Didn't want those objective zones to extend outside the buildings. It's also worth noting that friendly casualties and massive expenditure of ammo count against victory. Add this to the Major Victory requirement and it makes for an unforgiving campaign. (Note: The source files are included, so tweak anything you want for a better viewing experience. This goes for anyone playing the campaign!)