Want to see something cool tomorrow?

Sorry about the T2k twitch result, Chris. Didn't want those objective zones to extend outside the buildings. It's also worth noting that friendly casualties and massive expenditure of ammo count against victory. Add this to the Major Victory requirement and it makes for an unforgiving campaign. (Note: The source files are included, so tweak anything you want for a better viewing experience. This goes for anyone playing the campaign!)

No problem, it was a lot fun! I'll pick it up next week from an older save. Mannering will live again.

For the future, one way you can avoid the problem of objectives not matching building footprints is by shifting the building over a half-tile so that all parts of the building stay within the tiles, without any half-tiles being occupied by building. That way the ground objective will exactly match the dimensions of the building.

• 1 month later...
Are the explosion and smoke graphics being redone. In your video when the Bradley blows it looks different than what we have now. Or am I just seeing things?

You'll need to be more specific. Which video? I don't think there are new explosions in the Black Sea videos I showed. I had a lot of mods installed for the Twilight 2000 campaign videos, it's possible that an explosion mod snuck in there.