Release date estimation for GL

"If you would like to order just the download, please wait until the game is released (in approx. 4-6 weeks). All games ship from our main location in the US, import VAT and other import fees may apply for international customers in addition to the Shipping & Handling charge. When you preorder, your credit card or Paypal account is charged immediately, and not when the item ships. The special $10 discount for preorders means that instead of paying $45 plus S&H for the download & mail delivery after release, you only pay $35 plus S&H. The discount expires after the game is released."

Above there is abstraction from moon post.

the post was published at mid of march - beginning of april

so release time will be within this week that I think , lately next week

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 4th. To coincide with the 69th Aniversary of the fall of Rome. Sarcasm Mode will now be set to the "Off" position so I wil make no comments about Battlefront taking as long as it took to crack the original Gustav Line. :-)

I will however be very pleased when it finally becomes available.

PS Battlefront are probably used to this by now as we go through this every time! -)

You didn't get the release party notice for in front of the Duomo di Milano?

Steve & Moon will be tossing discount tokens from their tankette with the after party hosted at La Scala :D Sorry womble, no offal on offer ;)

You didn't get the release party notice for in front of the Duomo di Milano?

Steve & Moon will be tossing discount tokens from their tankette with the after party hosted at La Scala :D Sorry womble, no offal on offer ;)

Though the Italians do know how to treat calves' liver, I'll not flinch from pretty much any Lombard fare. I'll bet you could get a pretty memorable Osso Bucco within 5 minutes' walk of the Cathedral. Mmmm veal... :)

Though the Italians do know how to treat calves' liver, I'll not flinch from pretty much any Lombard fare. I'll bet you could get a pretty memorable Osso Bucco within 5 minutes' walk of the Cathedral. Mmmm veal... :)

Within 5 minutes' walk of the Cathedral you can get almost any great food and the stylishly attired Italian women sauntering past makes the experience even grander. Probably a factor for the choice of the Duomo di Milano for the tankette Mardi Gras ;)

Throw Us Something Misters! :D

Wait-- I am starting last Mission of the last Campaign CMFI ! ---Got to stop those German's from escaping from Sicily to the mainland ! I pre-ordered and would I have the willpower to wait until I finish the last mission ??????????????????

This was in a post made by Steve ...

To restate the obvious, we are still a few days away from our 6 week ESTIMATED release date for Gustav so it is obviously not "pushed back".

So I am wondering if the capitals are telling us something...

It means we need more monkeys...