When is the new patch/market garden coming?

It was an attempt at humor....

It's probarly the soulhurting strain of the endless uncertainty about the patch/CMMG that kills the humor.

I smiled...

and I would love it if somebody else, preferably a new forummember, would ask about Arnhem again.

But I've got a feeling that the waiting ain't gonna be too long no more, something 's comin' up real soon!?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Battlefront,

Well we got the patch & the upgrade. Thanks for those upgrades!!!!!

Can we (the community of players) ask for a general information update on the progress of the Market Garden Module?

No release dates, or full features list, just a general news output.

Also me myself( dont know if others will) but if your not in a position to release details of the Market Garden Module, i would find it rather interesting if you could release a developers diary post instead. Something like your work & experience of building the 2.0 upgrade for CMBN. Was thier one part of the code that just keep causing u headaches until u finally got it to work. Did someone while working one day spill coffee on thier computer thus causing fearf that you'd lost a part of the days work. Just some info on how & what it takes to bring CM software to life.

Well thanks again BF for all that you've given us & for all the stuff in development.

Can we (the community of players) ask for a general information update on the progress of the Market Garden Module?

No release dates, or full features list, just a general news output.

I don't work for BFC, but I can tell you what they would say: "It's coming along." And that pretty much is it.

As far as a developer's diary or that kind of thing, you need to understand that they are a very small outfit. Their manpower and the time available to them are very stringently limited. If someone takes the time every week to do a writeup like you are asking for, that is time that that person is not devoting to getting the next game or other item finished and out to the public (that's you). Now ask yourself, which would you rather have? What do you think the rest of us would rather have?

Michael

I don't work for BFC, but I can tell you what they would say: "It's coming along." And that pretty much is it.

As far as a developer's diary or that kind of thing, you need to understand that they are a very small outfit. Their manpower and the time available to them are very stringently limited. If someone takes the time every week to do a writeup like you are asking for, that is time that that person is not devoting to getting the next game or other item finished and out to the public (that's you). Now ask yourself, which would you rather have? What do you think the rest of us would rather have?

Michael

Ah very good point Michael, i guess i dont realize how small BF manpower size capabilities are.

Thus i respectively withdraw my previous request

When BFC broke their three month silence back in the summer, we got a brand new game we didn't even know about, with some heavily requested features, the news ALL our games from CMBN on up would be upgraded as the engine matured and news of two up coming titles (one of which people expected to be a long ways off) plus a module, all tentative for a 2013 release.

Over the last week or so, after a long silence they released the patch and 2.0 upgrade for CMBN...with a hint from Steve about how busy he is and that there'd be more on that later. So, LOL they can be quiet all they want because if the past year has taught me anything, when they finally do talk I end up peeing on my keyboard in happiness.

Mord.

Over the last week or so, after a long silence they released the patch and 2.0 upgrade for CMBN...with a hint from Steve about how busy he is and that there'd be more on that later. So, LOL they can be quiet all they want because if the past year has taught me anything, when they finally do talk I end up peeing on my keyboard in happiness.

Mord.

:D

Signature worthy!

• 2 weeks later...