[Preview] Tanks a Lot's CM:BN Barns

Tanks a Lot

Coming to a warehouse and repository near you soon. 8 brand new, from scratch barns, replacing all the barns that come with the game. Just like my previously released CM:BN buildings, these barns have the bases removed, so foliage can grow up the sides naturally.

Once again, I'd like to thank Juju for all his hard work, testing, suggesting and even the bicycle that can be seen in one of the windows. (2nd pic down)

Here's a link to my Photobucket album, which has 28 pics to view:

http://s1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/tanksalot34/CMBN%20Barns/

A slideshow is not available on the new Photobucket beta, I hope you don't mind me putting up a bunch of pics here.

These are the large, 2-story barns...

barn3side1-1.jpg

barn4front-1.jpg

barn1side1-1.jpg

barn2rear-1.jpg

Best mod ever, Part Deux! Great job, Ed!

Digressing just slightly, can you ask Juju when we can expect his 'juju-fu' on CMFI.. :D

Sorry, Phil, but I don't plan on buying FI. I will update my interface mod for v2 when it's finally released and probably (possibly) once more for the OMG module.