[Preview] Tanks a Lot's CM:BN Barns

Tanks a Lot

... And a hearty FU to our resident 1-star voter! :(

Not cool, bro...

JuJu why do you let a moron like that bother you? Right now he will be giggling to himself whilst eating a bowl of diks.

Your mods are excellent and no amount of stars on threads will change that.

ps JuJu just realised this isn't even one of your mods..get out and stop pinching Tanks a Lot's praise :P

JuJu why do you let a moron like that bother you? Right now he will be giggling to himself whilst eating a bowl of diks.

I know, I know. It's just that I know how much time, effort and dedication went into making all these buildings. Tanks just doesn't deserve jerks like that.

I know, I know. It's just that I know how much time, effort and dedication went into making all these buildings. Tanks just doesn't deserve jerks like that.

I can well imagine how deflating it is, but for every one that does something like that, there are dozens of positive and thankful forum members. :)

• 2 weeks later...