Aris Vehicle Thread...

umlaut,

Fascinating. This is what happens when you try to buy cheap after market non OEM parts! Really, this is what happens when cannibalization, because of interdicted supply lines, starts to get out of control. Would definitely be an attention getter at a model show. would offer some bright .brz file explanation, but since I have no mods and can barely play CMBN...

Regards,

John Kettler

I really like Commonwealth carriers...something similar to my beloved LEGO toys in them ;)

LOL good comparison. Whenever I have seen one in a museum they strike me as very odd looking and they are so small. I spend as much time looking at them trying to figure out how they all fit in there as I do looking at the big guns.

Italian L3/33, L3/35 and L5/21 tankettes ready in a single Pack (check CMMODS sometime later this evening) )for Gustav Line. Updated textures for dry and muddy conditions, and several decal options available. Delete your previous L3 and L5 vehicle mods for Fortress Itally and install this one, it just includes everything previously released and adds the new variants.

Note: due to muddy, dry , etc variants available for modding now, mods with decals options are way (double, or triple the size) bigger now,... so, in order to keep mods at a reasonable size I will have to keep decals and markings very limited, sorry.

Edit: ...link here:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4891/details

BTW, even if you haven't checked or realized so far, most of my CMFI vehicle mods in muddy conditions (new feature for GL,...) will look as a jigsaw now, sigh,...(big sigh indeed,...). LOTS of updates will come shortly, I will try my best to improve the muddy look the vanilla textures provide ( as you can already see in my 2 previous mods for GL).

127 MB Mod once zipped,...for a single vehicle (although the Stuart must be considered one of my very favorites...). Adding decals would be problem (and it will be from now on,...) due to size, so feel free to contact me for Photoshop templates if you want to add decals.

Uploading to CMMODS as I write...soon in your HD...