[PREVIEW]Juju's UI - Desktop General Edition

Juju

Tired of all that depressing gray? This may not be to everybody's taste but it's coming to a repository/warehouse near you soon, anyway (rhyme unintended). ;)

Probably not the best UI for newbie players, though. Here's a basic comparison and the usual preview pics:

UI comparison.gif

Juju

Juju

I want it , need it, gotta have it.

Heh, that's the exact title of the second album me and my hardcore punk band recorded back in 1987! :D

Crocodile leather?

Possibly. :D

What about a metal plate

Nice. Though I suspect the UI gets lost with a background like that. Like when I tried a pea dot camo scheme I literally couldn't find anything in there. True story.

Thanks, guys! Glad you like it.

The skin background might be worth a try. In any case, I'm putting all the main screen stuff above in a separate folder, so you don't even have to install it with the rest if you don't like it.

I wouldn't hold my breath for metal plates in the forseeable future. This stuff takes a lot of time.