First Impressions

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. I suck at tactics, really bad. I'm getting mowed down on the training scenario.

and remember that is a Ost Battalion you are facing, pretty much the worst German troops on the Western front.

welcome to the new CM. :D

Started the three hour download before I left for work this morning. Now I sit here at work thinking of what excuse I can use to leave early today.

Tell him you have to go home family problems. They never ask what the problem is and make sure you look glum ;)

ok ive tried file factory and it wont let me download, ive tried the german link on worthplaying and it doesnt do anything and the american link says its a virus threat.Anyone have a gun so I can shoot myself ? 5 hours and counting trying to get the demo for a game my laptop may not be pwerful to play

ok ive tried file factory and it wont let me download, ive tried the german link on worthplaying and it doesnt do anything and the american link says its a virus threat.Anyone have a gun so I can shoot myself ? 5 hours and counting trying to get the demo for a game my laptop may not be pwerful to play

tried torrenting?

Started the download this morning before leaving for work. Patience isn't one of my biggest virtues. I have a meeting this afternoon,so no chance to leave early today...

My 40th birthday was two days ago. Not too bad a timing guys, but not perfect ;-)

Three hours still to go....

Dear Battlefront,

Thank you very much for my 41st birthday present. So far I have received a CMBN demo, and an indoor herb garden from my brother. Don't tell him but I prefer yours.

I feel awful. I didn't get you anything for yours. I'm sorry, I was really busy at the time. Any ideas what you want for your next birthday? Remind me again when it is. My memory is terrible. Do you like herbs?

Ed

You might want to hold on to that "indoor herb garden" for when Combat Mission: Vietnam comes out ;)

swedish link here posted by ratdeath

https://niflheim.se/~ratdeath/cmbn/

no probs, i didnt post it ratdeath did. I just directed you to it. Good luck

ps no chance of babies had the snip :P

thank god for that.Just in case anyone tries that link my internet security says theres a security risk on that link so just posting a warning

thank god for that.Just in case anyone tries that link my internet security says theres a security risk on that link so just posting a warning

It's safe!

Just that I haven't bough a true SSL certificate so your browser and possibly internet security software might warn you that my site is not what it says that it is. Only use the SSL to have encrypted traffic.

Main thread here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=96396

But as always never trust anything on the net, unless someone have hacked my site and planted a virus on the file it should be nice and clean, directly from one of the official sites, worthplaying, german mirror.

Is there any magic required to properly use trenches and foxholes in the bocage? :confused:

I'm playing "Busting the Bocage" as Germans and have loads of trenches and foxholes... only problem is that I can't properly use them. I can't turn trenches and foxholes and when I try to place them directly behind some hedges my LOS gets reduced to ~10-15m. :confused:

As it stands now I'd ditch all my trenches somewhere without placing any units in them.

It's safe!

Just that I haven't bough a true SSL certificate so your browser and possibly internet security software might warn you that my site is not what it says that it is. Only use the SSL to have encrypted traffic.

Main thread here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=96396

But as always never trust anything on the net, unless someone have hacked my site and planted a virus on the file it should be nice and clean, directly from one of the official sites, worthplaying, german mirror.

wasnt accusing you ive read your posts and y0u seem a great guy and i appreciate the thread i only posted so you didnt get lots of posts saying same thing