The CM Theater thread! post cinematic RT vids here.

Vinnart

My video is crap production value and I should be fired as director but the mod itself is the star. :D

I agree that the mod and indeed the game itself is the star! I enjoyed your vid and the main difference between yours and mine is I spent a wholly unjustifiable amount of time editing it:rolleyes:. Like me I suspect you do it for the enjoyment rather than the hope of an oscar so keep up the good work and keep sharing.:D

• 2 weeks later...

@BarbaricCo  Fantastic job on that video Stjepan. Are those your new advanced tweaked winter terrain files? waclaw had made a variety of winter sound mods for CMFB in advance of release and I uploaded to cmmods3 for him but I think he made the rain one you play in this video for just our CMRT Winter Mod. It was Stjepan's idea to have the option in a game of setting weather to light rain and he modded the rain drops to look like snow. Maybe at the submolecular level I think! Then he wanted the sound of the falling rain to sound more like falling snow. I think he nailed it folks. Take a bow Stjepan!

Now back to the program..sorry for the interruption. :D

@BarbaricCo  Fantastic job on that video Stjepan. Are those your new advanced tweaked winter terrain files? waclaw had made a variety of winter sound mods for CMFB in advance of release and I uploaded to cmmods3 for him but I think he made the rain one you play in this video for just our CMRT Winter Mod. It was Stjepan's idea to have the option in a game of setting weather to light rain and he modded the rain drops to look like snow. Maybe at the submolecular level I think! Then he wanted the sound of the falling rain to sound more like falling snow. I think he nailed it folks. Take a bow Stjepan!

Now back to the program..sorry for the interruption. :D

Is it available for download? Me want!

• 2 weeks later...

I like all the videos that have been posted, great work. I would like to get started on recording one of George Mc scenario he created: "Der Ring Der 5 Panzer Division". This is what I'm going to turn off during recording:

• Camera Shake
  • Vehicle Hit Description Text
  • Floating Icons
  • Show Objectives
  • Show Landmarks
  • Show all Move Paths
  • Command Links

Couple of questions, Is there a way to turn off the unit base? What type of camera control mode does most players use?

John, I don't believe there is any way to turn off bases, but after you TAB a unit to lock the camera on it, just Right Click on some part of the map with no units...the camera will stay locked on the unit without the base or UI showing (assuming that is what you are after).

Thanks, I should of remember that. Another question and that is what are most players using for recording? I have FRAPS and seem to be having problems with lag during recording. What is the best setting for recording?

• 1 month later...