The CM Theater thread! post cinematic RT vids here.

Vinnart

@Frankster: nice videos, thanks!

One thing: when a tank/vehicle/gun shoots or is being shot at you always show only one side. My fingers are always itching towards the camera controls to see the other side, too. :)

Edited by poesel

@Frankster: nice videos, thanks!

One thing: when a tank/vehicle/gun shoots or is being shot at you always show only one side. My fingers are always itching towards the camera controls to see the other side, too. :)

Probably because I just wanted to show how cool looking a particular vehicle looks here. Hard to say, I don't remember anymore. Creative license...I'm always experimenting with camera angles. Stay tuned. You'll see more in the future with different camera shots than before.

• 4 weeks later...

Cross of Iron by JorgeMC

Damn! That flamethrower! And the helmet flying off at 3.18! Now I REALLY want this game. Nice work JorgeMC... Ohhh! Just seen the bit at 5.48 with the panzerfaust.... looks like the landser is actually trembling and I can't say I blame him.  :D . I filled my pants just watching it. :(

Here are a couple of small vids meant as previews for my Factory Mod set and Bitvagorod Master Map (see link in sig line). No fighting, just peaceful driving through the devastation ;)

This is Gobsmackingly great! That clinking you can hear in the background you can hear at one point is me saving up my pennies for RED THUNDER  :D 

You won't be disappointed. The open terrain with wooded areas scattered throughout makes for a most challenging environment.

I'm currently playing the final mission of the German Campaign. Tank battles all around. Arty drops all over the map. I can barely keep track of who's hitting whom.

Caught in the crossfire. And lovin' it.

You won't be disappointed. The open terrain with wooded areas scattered throughout makes for a most challenging environment.

I'm currently playing the final mission of the German Campaign. Tank battles all around. Arty drops all over the map. I can barely keep track of who's hitting whom.

Caught in the crossfire. And lovin' it.

Pay day on the 15th. Can't wait  :D  C.M just gets better and better!

This video is awesome. The lighting, shots, everything. The only thing that I would change to it is that I think the background music is a bit distracting. That is just my personal opinion though. Still, it is a fantastic video!

The music tells half the story, have you ever seen "Cross of Iron"? ;)

Its a great movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty weird to get an AAR in German! :)

You are the first person I can remember who uses that 'move camera with screen edge' feature - something I absolutely despise! Has cost me oh so many good screenshots! :(

;)

What is IMHO absolutely excellent is camera movement when the turn runs! Very nice and very well done! Good shots!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...