The CM Theater thread! post cinematic RT vids here.

Vinnart

He Reiter, CMRT War is pain looks a lot like CMRT Vorposten! he he he. Thanks for sharing.

I Checked the battle name, and it really is Vorposten. I assume it is made by you. Great work. :) Maybe I´ll be little more informative in my future video descriptions.

Nice vid, Rinaldi. Good editing, what I have to learn more.

Edited by Reiter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the next module. In the meantime I'm still enjoying Red Thunder :D This is the next little vid with a narrative.

Paul

Excelent. Just little less often camera shaking and this can go to the theaters! Brake the action with some slow long shots.

PM @kohlenklau for beta. He needs short trailer (30-60 sec) before CMRT Winter Mod goes on sale around the World!

With the winter mod Paul's talent will give us better viewing than a Warren Miller extreme skiing video. Remember those?

Very well done. Thanks.

Kevin

Cheers Kevinkin. I have to say though... it's not talent. It's more to do with having too much time on my hands and no social life.... well, not since I started playing CM. :P