Real Life Buffs

The "Heart AttacK"

16oz Monster Energy Drink

10oz Vodka

Mixed over ice in a 32oz cup and drunk through a straw as fast as possible.

SPECIAL:

+2 INT +1 PER -2 AGI -4 CHR

I find I am drunk, impatient, hyper, and have quite a bad attitude over the chat channels. I also take stupid risks with my pixeltruppen that somehow turns out for the better about 75% of the time. I also fight scenarios much more aggressively when I am drunk.

I play CMBN high often. Works great in the bocage where you have to take your time, slowly inching forward and stopping to spot... Then again, I'm high most of the time. :D

I tried playing CMSF on acid, but then I started seeing my friend's cat as, sort of a space leopard guardian of time thing so I stopped and started listening to music.

Tried it on speed too, helps you focus. Alcohol simply results in a waste of pixeltruppen lives. :(

Unforunately I've played CMSF on smack and crack...the worse thing was my addiciton became tied in with games...thankfully I've been clean for three years now...

No wargaming on LSD..not good...music is needed...but waiting to come up while flying a sim can become intense.

Hard to think of anything I'd less rather do than play a wargame on acid. Have flaming splinters driven under my fingernails maybe.

Michael

LOL and in my time of touring around catching dead shows I couldn't think of many things I'd rather do less while tripping than playing video games. Watching Fantasia though, now that was a good one. Had a little trouble riding the train afterwards though, watching dirt float 2 inches off the floor of the subway car, then watching the ripples as I'd lifted my foot up and down only to realize I was sitting across from a cop... ahh those were the days....

Now it is just the occasional beer or glass of wine.

thread lock inbound?

;)

I sense something coming...unless of course the Feds have ordered BFC to keep this open in the event someone says something incriminating...oh wait we already did. For the record any involvement I MIGHT have had with illicit substances occurred outside the statute of limitations. You catch that officer O'Malley?

LOL and in my time of touring around catching dead shows I couldn't think of many things I'd rather do less while tripping than playing video games. Watching Fantasia though, now that was a good one. Had a little trouble riding the train afterwards though, watching dirt float 2 inches off the floor of the subway car, then watching the ripples as I'd lifted my foot up and down only to realize I was sitting across from a cop... ahh those were the days....

Now it is just the occasional beer or glass of wine.

It was a one off...normally it was raves or trippy walks or domestic with musiv and plenty of weed.

@Sublime...wasn't joking. A good twelve years or so.

B4 rehab, 'stuff' and gaming went hand in hand, now it's not quite the case. I do take a maintenance med though, that keeps the demons at bay, but it almost defeats the point of not using. When in rehab, besides the whole giving yourself up to a higher power, there was a part where they told us we needed to find a hobby, I said, "Hell!!! I already have one, Combat Mission!!!" And so, my history of giving BF cash instead of the guy in the trench coat started in earnest.

Did it all (except the Kenny G of course) in the AH board game daze (days). We needed some inspiration to make the cardboard counters come to life.

Now its Nada ...nada damn thing.

If I ever take up the Kenny G habit, I think sharp pencils in the ears is the cure.

Once you build up a resistance to mind altering drugs, if you really want to bend you mind you have to go to extremes.

Now normally I might throw on Birds of Fire, Surrealistic Pillow, Animals or even The Grateful Dead at Fox Theater Atlanta 1977. Once in a while though you need to really go for the ... oh who am I kidding even completely whacked out of my mind I can't listen to that crap.

Okay so you are stuck in an elevator with no means to hang yourself and they start playing Kenny G....

Once you build up a resistance to mind altering drugs, if you really want to bend you mind you have to go to extremes.

Now normally I might throw on Birds of Fire, Surrealistic Pillow, Animals or even The Grateful Dead at Fox Theater Atlanta 1977. Once in a while though you need to really go for the ... oh who am I kidding even completely whacked out of my mind I can't listen to that crap.

Okay so you are stuck in an elevator with no means to hang yourself and they start playing Kenny G....

Get off on the second floor and climb 9 flights of stairs to avoid the KennyG

Used to do lot of Ketamine while gaming, still remember the breeze and drops of salty sea water dripping from the ceiling in the Silent Hunter III.Tried Ayahuasca with Combat Mission, but it is just impossible.Normally Hash and very rarely but extremely enjoyably Opium (yum). Acid was always too distracting to play. I think ketamine ,in careful doses , had the most memorable effect while playing any given game.. Since having kids nothing ,nada ,if not counting occasional cider. Yet I have fond memories of my drug use and when the children grow up and kick me out of they lives then...I have always something to fall back on :-)

'Moderation in all things -- including moderation'