Back from the modding grave: Juju's TweakedUI interface enhancement mod

Juju

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic looking mod! Congrats.

One thing you might want to mention: Anyone who has Marco Bergman's silhouette mod installed won't see parts of your mod because of the naming conventions (yours is loaded first alphabetically, then his over-writes).

BTW, I may have to steal your command buttons and colorize them. I really like the more subtle grey buttons you created, but I got used to the color convention in the game. Credit will be given, of course.

Something like this: Colorized buttons

Thanks for the great mod.

- Chris

Something like this: Colorized buttons

Thanks for the great mod.

- Chris

Thanks Wolfe. I knew not everybody would go for the subdued buttons. Nice alternatives you got there!

BTW, I haven't got Marco's mod installed obviously, but yeah, I see now that 'zmb' comes before 'z_J.' Slight error on my part.

Hey Chris, when you are done, can I have those as well. I too am used to the color. Thanks

It'll definitely be uploaded to the Repository when it's done.

Juju, do you know what your brz's filename will be? Since my mod mods your mod (that's a mouthful!), mine would naturally have to load alphabetically after yours. Thanks!

- Chris

Will be? Is, you mean? ;) Yup, it's 'z_Juju's TweakedUI.brz'

So something along the lines of 'z_Wolfe's command button addon for Juju's TweakedUI.brz' works just fine. Or something less long... Surprise us.

Heh, first time I see a mod for a mod as well.

Will be? Is, you mean? ;) Yup, it's 'z_Juju's TweakedUI.brz'

So something along the lines of 'z_Wolfe's command button addon for Juju's TweakedUI.brz' works just fine. Or something less long... Surprise us.

Heh, first time I see a mod for a mod as well.

Okay, thanks. From above I got the impression there might be an update to your mod to either change the name or add a silhouette.

- Chris

Well, well, well, haven't been around the last few months, mostly due to a fortunate nod to test for BF. So it's great to see Juju is back. For all you newer folks, as you can now see his work, he's one the best from the old CMx1 days. His mods are INSTA-downloads! :)

I'm out of town at the moment, but looking forward to trying this mod out when I get back. Once again, thanks!

Is there any possibility of leaving the colors in on the orders panel? I am so used to the colors, I don't think playing without them would be easy.

Is there a file to delete so that doesn't get changed that I could possibly delete to preserve the colors on the order panel?

Other than that it looks perfect.