CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

Actually, I'm playing 5 CMAK games right now, all with members of the MBT. And I would never take charity from anybody in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Taking charity from someone in the Peng Challenge Thread. would be like panhandling a panhandler.

Hey, wait... I did that once in college!

As I mentioned it's not really an issue ... maybe if you were less obnoxious more people would like you.

Joe

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I mentioned it's not really an issue ... maybe if you were less obnoxious more people would like you.

Joe

Oh, I really doubt that. As a matter of fact, my obnoxiousness is my best thing. I mean, when you walk into a room and you hear a chorus of muttered, "Oh, jesus... him again!", you know you've really accomplished something.

Knowing that you've touched people... usually with force and malice firmly established... it's a good feeling.

How do you solve a problem like PapaKhann?

How do you catch a worm and pin it down?

Joe

Since Joe has chosen a musical theme, clearly, this calls for a jolly sing song.

Where the devil is the Garden Gnome when he might actually be useful (for a change) ...

Radley is writhing face down in a pit

Bright steel bayonets are clenched in my mitts

Pond Scum all trussed up with thick ropes and strings

These are a few of my favorite things

When the Boo bites

When that Joe stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel so bad

Cess Pooling Aussies and dear Michael Emrys

I drygulch them all with a sock full of pennies

Watch Joe Shaw fly off a cliff with no wings

When the Boo bites

When that Joe stings

When I'm feeling sad

Men in white coats take MrSpkr away

Oh my goodness what a beautiful day

The demise of you all such happiness would bring

When the Boo bites

When that Joe stings

When I'm feeling sad

Papa

That was truly, truly terrible, verging on Dalem-levels of sonic abuse.

I'll also point out that "Watch Joe Shaw fly off a cliff with no wings" is a fine entry in the Department of Redundancy Department. Old foul Joe can crash anything, anywhere, to entertain and bring joy to all - he doesn't need a cliff, or a lack of wings, just to cartwheel into oblivion.

And keep your bondage fantasies to yourself, thankyouverymuch. You're as bad as that donkey with all of his <squimp>'ing

Yet another example of the promise the lad showed at first, only to disappoint and dismay his poor old Liege Lord. He was always tardy for Squire school, his papers were exercises in minimalism and he just didn't seem to care at all about upholding the honor and traditions of the Shavian House.

His problem, well, ONE of his problems (remind me to tell you about that goth chick he brought home from the tavern one night) was that he had no sticktoitiveness ... as witnessed by his absence from this thread for so long.

I finally created a scenario especially for him (I called it "Let's Get PapaKhann Out of the Castle Then!") that featured deep snow, ski troops at night and a grand total of five, count them folks, FIVE turns. Somehow he managed to win and was given his spurs ... then the BOOT!

Also his eating habits ... {shudder}.

Joe

Yet another example of the promise the lad showed at first, only to disappoint and dismay his poor old Liege Lord. He was always tardy for Squire school, his papers were exercises in minimalism and he just didn't seem to care at all about upholding the honor and traditions of the Shavian House.

His problem, well, ONE of his problems (remind me to tell you about that goth chick he brought home from the tavern one night) was that he had no sticktoitiveness ... as witnessed by his absence from this thread for so long.

I finally created a scenario especially for him (I called it "Let's Get PapaKhann Out of the Castle Then!") that featured deep snow, ski troops at night and a grand total of five, count them folks, FIVE turns. Somehow he managed to win and was given his spurs ... then the BOOT!

Also his eating habits ... {shudder}.

Joe

Wait, goth chick is a problem?

5292goth4.jpg

Two taps over the left eye for you Shaw.

Do you know how close to Bin Laden that seal had to be to shoot him in the head like that?

Normally, center of mass is chosen to ensure a good hit. Kinda creepy when you take the time to think about it. I wonder if he used a hand gun or SMG?

Like a Joe Pesce scene.

You know, the nice thing about the Rapture supposedly coming tomorrow is how organized it is supposed to be. It supposedly occurs at 6:00 p.m., by time zone, until all the world's saved have been taken.

I take great heart in knowing that, if this is indeed the case, the Oddstraylyuns will be removed from this earth a good sixteen hours before the Rapture hits Texas. Talk about Heaven on Earth! Or, to paraphrase John Lennon, Imagine No Oddstraylyuns . . .

Steve

You know, the nice thing about the Rapture supposedly coming tomorrow is how organized it is supposed to be. It supposedly occurs at 6:00 p.m., by time zone, until all the world's saved have been taken.

I take great heart in knowing that, if this is indeed the case, the Oddstraylyuns will be removed from this earth a good sixteen hours before the Rapture hits Texas. Talk about Heaven on Earth! Or, to paraphrase John Lennon, Imagine No Oddstraylyuns . . .

Steve

The bible has timezones? How did they know that we'd come up with that concept all those centuries ago.

The other problem with your theory is that you're assuming that there will be ANY of the "saved" actually in Australia. Certainly no one that WE know will fall into that category.

Finally don't you owe me a turn? Or did the light from your burning M3 blind you so that you couldn't see the map to plot yet another losing turn?

Joe

The bible has timezones? How did they know that we'd come up with that concept all those centuries ago.

The other problem with your theory is that you're assuming that there will be ANY of the "saved" actually in Australia. Certainly no one that WE know will fall into that category.

Finally don't you owe me a turn? Or did the light from your burning M3 blind you so that you couldn't see the map to plot yet another losing turn?

Joe

Burning M3? Hah! As if YOU had anything to do with that. That M3 is merely an abject lesson in why it isn't a good idea to cook rations inside the vehicle. . .

Steve

Burning M3? Hah! As if YOU had anything to do with that. That M3 is merely an abject lesson in why it isn't a good idea to cook rations inside the vehicle. . .

Steve

Well in that case I'll just have to tell my King Tiger crew to paint over that kill ring on their barrel.

Joe

Papa Khan cannot work a tempo to save his flaccid arse.

Speaking of flaccidity, I got a message from Seanachai and according to him, the whole Saturday rapture thing has been changed to a sit down brunch with heathens on Sunday, around 11-ish.

Go figure.

I take great heart in knowing that, if this is indeed the case, the Oddstraylyuns will be removed from this earth a good sixteen hours before the Rapture hits Texas.

Steve

And Heaven will be full by then, so you can wait outside the pearly gates until the shute opens to Hell....

Noba.

ps. Page two.

Steve

That can't happen dreamtime at the 'G' is on tonight and Essendon is going a game clear of Carlton on the ladder.

A little intrepid interweb research has unveiled PapaKhan's goth 'girlfriend'. Admittedly she was drunk and dumped his spotty arse the next morning when she woke, claiming something about being too good for the likes of him...

88.jpg

A little intrepid interweb research has unveiled PapaKhan's goth 'girlfriend'. Admittedly she was drunk and dumped his spotty arse the next morning when she woke, claiming something about being too good for the likes of him...

88.jpg

I like mine better