CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lads it's my sad duty to inform you of an act of Un-Cesspudlian behavior in our ranks.

{Joe pauses to let the hubub die down and to allow Michael an opportunity to get himself under control and stop sobbing hysterically}

As you know I've recently begun a game with NG Cavscout in CMBN. I won't commit the offense of repeating his insipid initial emails but you may take MY word for it as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread that they were ... minimal comments. But at least they were comments.

I responded with the following ...

I do don't I ... you're very lucky to be playing me, others wouldn't be so kind.
Not glittering prose to be sure but well within the traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread.

His response to me in the email that accompanied his latest turn ... NOTHING! Not a single word, not even a smilie.

Now I ask you lads, is that the behavior of a true Knight of the CessPool and I answer for you as I know you would ... NO Joe, it isn't.

Now I don't doubt for an instance that if he had the native wit of a clam he could have come up with something, even an "oh yeah, well so's your old man." But let's face it lads, he simply needs help.

Can you take just a moment of your time, can you spend just a few braincells, can you ... help? For if ever there was a soul in need, it is NG Cavscout. Please make your suggestions here, for his sake.

I'm not asking for King Henry the freaking Fourth here lads, just a few words to let me know that I'm playing a CessPudlian.

Joe

I thought you would be used to people not wanting to talk with you by now Joe since you have had so much experience with it?

Cavscout always talks to me in his emails, and I like him his soldiers are good at getting shot.

Poor Joe. He has fallen into my evil plan and is losing quite badly.

Steve

We'll never know if you don't send a turn will we?

Joe

[EDIT: Spoke too soon, he did send a turn .... let's see how humorous it is shall we?]

[Well no clown cars ... yet ... but I wouldn't put it past him]

Lads it's my sad duty to inform you of an act of Un-Cesspudlian behavior in our ranks.

{Joe pauses to let the hubub die down and to allow Michael an opportunity to get himself under control and stop sobbing hysterically}

As you know I've recently begun a game with NG Cavscout in CMBN. I won't commit the offense of repeating his insipid initial emails but you may take MY word for it as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread that they were ... minimal comments. But at least they were comments.

I responded with the following ... Not glittering prose to be sure but well within the traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread.

His response to me in the email that accompanied his latest turn ... NOTHING! Not a single word, not even a smilie.

Now I ask you lads, is that the behavior of a true Knight of the CessPool and I answer for you as I know you would ... NO Joe, it isn't.

Now I don't doubt for an instance that if he had the native wit of a clam he could have come up with something, even an "oh yeah, well so's your old man." But let's face it lads, he simply needs help.

Can you take just a moment of your time, can you spend just a few braincells, can you ... help? For if ever there was a soul in need, it is NG Cavscout. Please make your suggestions here, for his sake.

I'm not asking for King Henry the freaking Fourth here lads, just a few words to let me know that I'm playing a CessPudlian.

Joe

You drooling pustule, are you so desperate for any human interaction that I can't send a single un commented turn without you getting all flibberty gibberty and starting to tear up? Just turn to the senile twit next to you at the bingo table, no, not the bush in the corner, and see if he will talk to you.

I, unlike some of us, have to work at night, so, rather than leave you with nothing to do all night but play shuffle board or yell for the nurse to bring you some pudding, I decided to send you a turn, so you could entertain yourself by clicking randomly on the screen. (maybe you can have that MG team fire again at some very dangerous bushes)

Unfortunately, I had to leave for work, so I had no time to compose 4 sentences of flowery prose that you could take 3 hours to decipher using your "Boys Own Dictionary" to puzzle out the multi syllable words.

I will be sure to not let it happen again.

Evidently, we all missed out on the Rapture. Myself? I was grilling some tasty chicken when 6PM rolled around. I yelled in the window, "Rose?" She said, "Yeah?" And I said, "Just checking".

I needed to know if I should make two salads.

What a soft hearted guy!

Michael

You actually expect Speedy to be able to speak English?

You're more dizzy and confused than you normally are, aren't you?

am a bit bleary-eyed from reading the manual still. I am enjoying some of the humor injected into the text like "if you find your tank suddenly burning and smoking, its because you've been shot with an anti-tank gun"

(paraphrasing from beginning of Page 43, Verses 1-4)