CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just like to pass on that 6AM has come and gone in Western Australia and.....

Ok! Lock the doors, this one is too close to home. ( that's assuming it lives here and wasn't just referencing WA). Can I export him somewhere, anywhere? South Australia will do, its full of nothing.

Noba.

Sir Boo Radley, I call upon you to fulfill your role as Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread once again.

I'm off to the wilds of Denver for the week and may, or may not, be able to administer the duties of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

In other words ... here's your bullet back:

Barney%20Fife.jpg

Maintain the sacred traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread and try not to fret about the fact that we all have CMBN and you don't.

Joe

I'm off to the wilds of Denver for the week

Joe

Yaaaayyy.

Ok! Lock the doors, this one is too close to home. ( that's assuming it lives here and wasn't just referencing WA). Can I export him somewhere, anywhere? South Australia will do, its full of nothing.

Noba.

Oi you keep South Australia out of this we don't want him, why not send him to Melton to shack up with Mace.

Oi you keep South Australia out of this we don't want him, why not send him to Melton to shack up with Mace.

Nope, if you don't want him you will have to fight to keep him out. Send a setup, or he's on the next road train out of town.

Noba.

The doors are fine, just lock up your daughters.

You can rest assured that I shall never live this close to the ends of the earth.

Work WA - Live Queensland and SFA in between.

I'm sick of playing the AI in CMBN (you know how that is don't you Boo?)

So i'm going to drop my pbem hankie...here...and let one of you ladies pick it up. Any side, any time, any conditions, it doesn't matter coz all I do is 'select all' and hit 'fast' anyway. So it should be a doddle for you then, shouldn't it? By the way, NMNA*

*No Michaels Need Apply

I'm sick of playing the AI in CMBN (you know how that is don't you Boo?)

So i'm going to drop my pbem hankie...here...and let one of you ladies pick it up. Any side, any time, any conditions, it doesn't matter coz all I do is 'select all' and hit 'fast' anyway. So it should be a doddle for you then, shouldn't it? By the way, NMNA*

*No Michaels Need Apply

Bit of an oxymoron no? I mean he wouldn't anyway would he.

I'd shoot you a setup ... oh wait, I was thinking of "I'd shoot you" ... my mistake.

Joe

Remember what happened the last few times you tried that?

Given Joe's over all level of incompetency, I'd guess not much. However, they say practice makes perfect and I'm willing to send Joe a box of ammo by way of encouragement. It's in a good cause.

Michael

Condolences to Hiram.

Raspberries to Stuka for the most pathetic challenge in a loooong time.

Emergency assistance to Denver. Maybe they could just activate their zombie disaster plan - that should suffice to keep out shambling old Joe.

Condolences to Hiram.

Raspberries to Stuka for the most pathetic challenge in a loooong time.

Emergency assistance to Denver. Maybe they could just activate their zombie disaster plan - that should suffice to keep out shambling old Joe.

As an Olde One, I don't have to challenge...thats for lesser mortals. I don't see you picking up the hankie PondScum, wassmatta, talk'in the talk but not walk'in the walk? And no, that mincing thing you do doesn't count as walking.