CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joe Shaw

Where is my setup? Did you send it by pony express? Or are the Mormon Wives keeping you otherwise occupied?

ng cavscout you massive loser ... this shouldn't require the services of Joe Rochefort and the Midway codebreakers ... I can't sent you anything ...

... WITHOUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

As I requested in an email I sent through the kind offices of BFC and YOUR profile which may or may not be accurate but then that's not MY problem is it.

Joe

ng cavscout you massive loser ... this shouldn't require the services of Joe Rochefort and the Midway codebreakers ... I can't sent you anything ...

... WITHOUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS!

As I requested in an email I sent through the kind offices of BFC and YOUR profile which may or may not be accurate but then that's not MY problem is it.

Joe

You poor sad little man. Did you check your email? I sent you an email clearly labelled "PBEM" early this morning.

You should eat more fiber, that might help clear your mental blockages.

Are you sure you aren't from Oddstraylia? Strike that, even poor missing chromosome Speedy has figured out the whole Email Address and Checking of Aforementioned Email Account mystery.

You poor sad little man. Did you check your email? I sent you an email clearly labelled "PBEM" early this morning.

You should eat more fiber, that might help clear your mental blockages.

Are you sure you aren't from Oddstraylia? Strike that, even poor missing chromosome Speedy has figured out the whole Email Address and Checking of Aforementioned Email Account mystery.

Yeah nice job on that ... DIDN'T GET IT!

Clearly the whole concept of emailing is as foreign to you as basic personal hygiene.

Regardless the setup is on it's way and I fully expect an abject surrender from you at any time.

Joe

Well of course ... SHERMANS? The nerve of the lad, why he might as well have bought M3 Halftracks ... what ... he DID? Well he clearly has no shame and will do anything to win.

It could have been worse. He might have bought jeeps. Just imagine it: The sun rises on a new day; your men rise from where they were sleeping and rub their eyes. They are shaving and starting to prepare their breakfasts when a distant buzz reaches them. As it swells to a rumble, they pause from what they were doing and turn their puzzled eyes toward the horizon. Suddenly, over the crest of a low ridge a solid mass of olive drab jeeps bursts upon them, each one growling in rage and a lust to destroy. For a second, your men are frozen in stark horror, but then move to man their weapons. But it is no use. There are too many of them. The first wave is followed by a second and then a third. My god, there is no end to them! Your men are brave and die at their posts, but it is no use, they cannot stem the tide.

Michael

For many years I have avoided this strange string of threads, mainly because mental health is important to me. But curiosity being what it is, may I ask from what sanctuary for the disturbed does this crap come from?

These guys are pretty tame really, at least to other places Ive visited. :D

For many years I have avoided this strange string of threads, mainly because mental health is important to me. But curiosity being what it is, may I ask from what sanctuary for the disturbed does this crap come from?

Most of it comes from Oddstraylia, so you should be familiar with it, at least the shorter words. But then again, as an SSN, you should probably read the rules or, even better, Sod Off.

You used from twice in the same sentence.

Joe

Fixed that for ya.
As a general rule I don't approve of the "fixed that for ya" method as it changes the original post and only poseurs who can't make sport of a poster using only the words originally posted use it.

That being said ... this was pretty funny.

Joe

You just said that because you think ipecac is a type of S. American camel.

And where's that CMAK set up you owe me? Or are you too good for CMAK, now?

You ... you mean it ISN'T? That's what made it funny.

As to CMAK, no, you're just about the only person who isn't playing CMBN right now. And seriously that's just too damned bad. I'd like to suggest that the entire CessPool chip in and buy you a new rig that will run CMBN in honor of your many years of mediocre service to the CessPool.

I'd like to but nobody likes you enough ...

Joe

You ... you mean it ISN'T? That's what made it funny.

As to CMAK, no, you're just about the only person who isn't playing CMBN right now. And seriously that's just too damned bad. I'd like to suggest that the entire CessPool chip in and buy you a new rig that will run CMBN in honor of your many years of mediocre service to the CessPool.

I'd like to but nobody likes you enough ...

Joe

Actually, I'm playing 5 CMAK games right now, all with members of the MBT. And I would never take charity from anybody in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Taking charity from someone in the Peng Challenge Thread. would be like panhandling a panhandler.

Hey, wait... I did that once in college!