Please: stop telling me "its like this in CMSF"

But so much of it IS the same as in CMSF :) Imagine people running around asking what "automobiles" are and exclaiming how awesome they are. Just because you chose to live in a [combat mission] cave for the past few years doesn't make old things new :D

Its not that we chose to live in a cave: we were locked in it when the games no longer ran on our Macs.

The Mac Guy vs PC guy Commercials created my lifetime animosity for Macs. The guy who sold Apple on the idea is a freakin' genius salesmen! The guys who bought the ads need to take a refresher course in human psychology... hopefully while being retrained as school crossing guards.

It's a happy and safe cave though. In a better part of town. With a view.

Isn't it more like a nice bright white sanitarium where the big bad world can't get in and you have everything you need as long as you do things the way the nursing staff tell you to.

All you CMx1 guys, don't worry, you'll get it. After about a week you'll have it completely down...after a month it'll feel right perfect...like putting your shoes on. Give it a year and go back to CMBO or BB or CMAK and I'll almost guarantee you'll be like, "wtf? This sucks! give me back the CMBN controls."

As for tactics and such, well, you'll have to learn the hard way just like the guys in real life did.

at least you don't have to readjust your thinking that much from CMX1...after all it's still WWII, just in finer detail.

Mord.

All you CMx1 guys, don't worry, you'll get it. After about a week you'll have it completely down...after a month it'll feel right perfect....

at least you don't have to readjust your thinking that much from CMX1...after all it's still WWII, just in finer detail.

Mord.

Thank You !

Leaving forum and going back to demo , now ....

see if I can get my dudes all going in the right direction :D

no its fair enough :D there are 10 or more shermans for every Leo2A6. allied´s are used to throwing mass at a problem.

That particular battle would resemble the old "Queen of the Desert" scenario from AValon Hill's Tobruk. A lone Matilda versus a dozen or so Italian M13/40's.

Ugly, ugly situation. . . for the Italians.

Steve