Demo Thread

Huzzah... DEMO downloaded...

Several weeks ago, the wife:

"So if we upgrade to Verizon FIOS, what plan should we get?"

"Maximum DL speed... you and I both work from home via VPN (and a fast-ass DL for the CMBN DEMO/Release won't hurt at all either)"

Oh, did I say that out loud?

DEMO downloaded, 11:56pm, 5/12/2011. Awesome.

Indeed, the English link is broken. Unfortunate as it downloaded 4x faster than the German link for me.

The US mirror from Worthplaying is working for me; downloading at 533 KB/sec. I assume that's the English mirror you're referring to?

Oh, I see, the size is wrong. Damnit. And apparently the German link is now full, because it's hanging for me right now. *sigh*

The US mirror from Worthplaying is working for me; downloading at 533 KB/sec. I assume that's the English mirror you're referring to?

Oh, I see, the size is wrong. Damnit. And apparently the German link is now full, because it's hanging for me right now. *sigh*

Aldaros,

I was downloading from the US site as well and enjoying the speed and seeing it at 67% when I started to read it was corrupted. Now I'm hours away from download being completed via Germany.

Chris

Yeah looks like us early birds are bombing it at the moment. I started at a decent .5 Mb/sec and now I'm chugging along at .15.

Bets that they'll get the U.S. site fixed soon and/or there will be more mirrors.

Aldaros,

I was downloading from the US site as well and enjoying the speed and seeing it at 67% when I started to read it was corrupted. Now I'm hours away from download being completed via Germany.

Chris

Gotcha. Yeah, the German one is now running at 128KB/sec for me. I've left the English one going, but it only shows a file size of 365 MB. I'll let it finish at least.

We've sent an email to them about the corrupted English download. Sorry... nothing we can really do to get them to fix it post haste. We'll keep poking them though.

Steve

Much appreciated, the upside is the announcement says the full game will be out in a few days anyway. Patience young Skywalker..easy to say for a garden gnome wannabe.