I need help to buy the game...

Hi all,

Might be strange to you guys but actually I cant order the CMBN for a very simple reason, I dont have electronic payment available mainly due to the fact the country Im living in was under civil war until last week :eek: (they closed everybank companies)

So my question is :

Would someone accept I send cash via Western Union, he bought the game for me and send me the activation code by mail ?

Of course I'd prefer to send money to some well known name in the forums, just in case :P

I sent an email to Battlefront (charles) a few days ago but he might be very busy lately and couldnt answer.

please reply by PM and thanks in advance !

Dimitri.

Wow, an offer to wire money FROM West Africa.... that's fresh.

Usually it's the poor grieving widow of the oil minister who desperately needs you, Kind Sir, to firstly wire her solicitor in Lagos a very small sum of money for administrative expenses so that you may then kindly access the tens of millions of British Sterling Pounds held in trust for both of you in the offshore bank accounts.

Hello,

I’m writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to London, England with my family for a short vacation and I was mugged at Knife point last night at the park of the hotel where I lodged all cash, credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

I am unable to purchase Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy and I owe a hooker for last night. Her pimp won’t let me leave until I settle the bills now am freaked out. So I have limited access to emails for now, please I need you to lend some money so I can make arrangements to purchase my favorite game and return back I am full of panic now, the police only asked me to write a statement about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will refund the money back to you as soon as I get home, I am so confused right now and thank God I wasn’t injured because I complied immediately.

I await your respond

Regards Pvt. Ryan

Aloko Mac has been around the forums since 2003

and it looks like he not only has the Base CMSF, but Several Modules and CMA as well

Cut him some slack maybe?

Check your "Private Messages" Dimitri

<<<<This.His post count is pretty high,and I have seen him post a bunch of times.Seems on the up and up.Good luck with the dilema OP and be safe over there.

Wow that's weird...

I would never have thought I had this kind of answers :confused: but that's pretty funny I guess. I DID received email from rich west african widow too.

for the record I bought CM BO the day of release, by post mail. At that time I was living in France. I then purchased every CM Games until CMX2 British module. I couldnt buy Nato for the same reason Im asking for CMBN.

Anyway, hopefully some nice folks have offered help.

Thanks for the kind words, really needed as the situation for me and family is somewhat messed up but hopefully everyone's safe.

And yes despite the crisis here Im willing to spend some time to play CMBN.

Dimitri.

for the record I bought CM BO the day of release, by post mail. At that time I was living in France. I then purchased every CM Games until CMX2 British module. I couldnt buy Nato for the same reason Im asking for CMBN.

Did you want a copy of NATO?

Dimitri, I would like to offer my help if you need it. Just PM me.

I think most of the weird answers came from people who read your mail as if you wanted money to be sent to you. That happens when your personal spam filter springs into action. Most mails of this kind work the other way round so don't take offense.

The least thing people can do is apologise for their behaviour. I feel shame on me when fellow CM players react like this. I wish the best over there since I have experienced a few wars during my missions and know even in wartimes people like to relax once I a while with something they enjoy and let them forget their current situation.

No problem guys, I take no offense ;)

I already have been in touch by PM and I hope to find a solution as soon as the game's released (no way to get the physical copy as nobody ships to Ivory Coast theses days :rolleyes:).

Of course I have contacted Martin (I should have done this first !) as suggested by Jeff Smith, so plenty of ways to play the game with you guys...

Thanks again !

Dimitri.