Stating the obvious...

but we're all thinking this.

Looks like no release for CMBN today. Bummer, too. My wife is out of town, my kids don't have any tournaments, and I'm finished with my end of semester grading. Was looking foward to celebrating Easter Day by killing Nazis. (edited by Battlefront)

but we're all thinking this.

Looks like no release for CMBN today. Bummer, too. My wife is out of town, my kids don't have any tournaments, and I'm finished with my end of semester grading. Was looking foward to celebrating Zombie Jesus Day by killing Nazis.

The BF announcement yesterday of the Mac version seems to say that ALL versions of CMBN will be out in another 2-3 weeks:

"Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy is scheduled for release within the next 14-21 days. Once released, it will be available in a PC and a Mac OS X version..." :(

Well, it isn't QUITE the end of April yet. And show me one game that ahs exactly kept a proposed release date, not chanigng said date druing production once and even given an exact day...

Anyway, what I wanted to say: COme on, your MEN - surely you can wait for a few days longer? :D

And I kept my promise... the download size is listed on the pre-order pages :)

That's great :-) but i think i speak for many when i say, it would be nice to get a good idea on the time frame left till the release. Spending day after day, hour after and hour on here refreshing pages etc is making me stressed. is it +7 days or less?

surely it's not too much to ask

ps i'm serious, i am stressed :-/

It is, because even I do not have a firm answer for this. Too many variables. The best that can be guessed has been mentioned in the pre-order announcement.

So 14-21 days :-( thanks for the straight answer Moon. I shall return then, can't keep doing this refresh stuff continously, thinking it is any hour any minute.

So 14-21 days :-( thanks for the straight answer Moon. I shall return then, can't keep doing this refresh stuff continously, thinking it is any hour any minute.

nope - 13-20 days!!! Oh wait that still means not today...sigh. Guess I'll have to go work on the new range hood ventilation pipe this weekend.

Oh, you cheater, you :)

Ditto. When it gets released we all get an email anyway. Weekend I guess spent doing house repairs and starting my take-down of the backyard fence that I'm replacing late May.

I knew it, and I was both right and wrong on my prediction.

But I was definitely right in saying that Moon is a cruel sadist. ;)

Welp, back to pretending I don't care when it comes out. New levels of distraction will definitely be required.

Jeez guys! I feel your pain...but come on! It'll get here!

From the home page for pre-orders (before Mac OS X was announced).

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy is scheduled for release around the end of April, 2011. Once released, it will be available as a digital download ($55), via mail ($55 + S&H) and both download & mail package ($65 + S&H).

Lots of wiggle room there. :)

So, bet on the first week of May and hope it comes out before then. ;)

That must be more than 6-8 weeks after preorder. I hope it will be released before the May the 10th, otherwise I will lack the ability to download anything from the internet for a couple of weeks. How many weeks after download release will the box arrive then?

Did you choose the "Ship Immediately" option or stick with the standard "Ship For Christmas Delivery"?

:D

No imminent BFC release is complete without these types of threads. Takes me back to when it all began. I was almost camped in hall way of my apartment at the mailbox to make sure the mail lady didnt just set it on top of the boxes for someone else to enjoy. Man how technology has changed. :)