Individual soldiers names.

I know it is "too much work for such a little effort" and this would require to rise CM:BN price from 60$ to 75$ and releasing 5$ path but I really miss this feature in CMx2.

I Just dont like having 1to1 representation and anonymous soldiers.

Even Sean O'Connor's - Firefight has soldiers monitor.

Just my humble opinion.

The soldiers aren't anonymous, you simply don't know their names. ;)

As an example. You've got a full squad. Its commanded by Schreiner, the only name you see. You then split it into teams and you've got Schreiner and Protzner. If you had instead split off a recce team it would be Schreiner and Teichert in charge. So you know three names in the squad. Then if the team leaders start getting killed off other names will pop into the team leader position. You resplit that particular squad three times and Protzner's always the guy to step up as team leader. In another squad maybe its Kohl or Shwartz who are team leaders - and one has a big + command bonus while the other's something of an idiot. Not knowing their names doesn't mean they're anonymous per se.

Ah, I think I see. Judging from other posts apparently its inff's 'job' to pick out things he knows full well aren't in the game then to act all shocked and dismayed when he's told they're not there. He wasn't really looking for an explanation of how things work.

Well far more Importantly: Why is it I never see my name in ANY CM scen!? They say it's in there but any time I look for it I Just find your names...Never Mine. What's up with that. Have I wasted my Money!? Is it possible I'm the Only one this happens to? Is it a conspiracy? Are you all out to get me?

Well far more Importantly: Why is it I never see my name in ANY CM scen!? They say it's in there but any time I look for it I Just find your names...Never Mine. What's up with that. Have I wasted my Money!? Is it possible I'm the Only one this happens to? Is it a conspiracy? Are you all out to get me?

Try getting your squad leaders killed, at some point you're bound to notice a replacement leader bearing your name.

Why, did you think that your namesakes would get high ranks or anything?!?