What's That Sound?

I’m glad I pre-ordered as I really wanted a manual... I get much pleasure from being able to get under a blanket, or in a hot bath and read a game manual for a game like this. When I’m not reading something else... I suppose this bestows a level of dorkiness on me, but somehow I think saying it here it will fall on sympathetic ears... :P

Shhh... Sit still for a second and listen. Hear that? It's the sound of thousands of middle-aged WWII nerds squealing with excitement!

Tempered only slightly by the extra few week wait to do the OSX pre-order. But yeah, I'm giddily squealing right now at my desk.

I’m glad I pre-ordered as I really wanted a manual... I get much pleasure from being able to get under a blanket, or in a hot bath and read a game manual for a game like this. When I’m not reading something else... I suppose this bestows a level of dorkiness on me, but somehow I think saying it here it will fall on sympathetic ears... :P

Ohh! What tox meant to say was that he enjoys sitting on his man-throne doing his duty as he enjoys 200+ pages of CMBN!!! Sitting under a blanket? or in a hot bath?

Just do not try to read the the full 200 pages in one sitting!!

http://www.esquire.com/features/answer-fella/toilet-reading-1209

Ah the days of large manuals I remember them well, I still have the original Falcon 4 manual from Microprose in all its 600+ page glory, came into its own when it was rereleased a few years back as allied force, and they only let you have a poor 30 page guide, you can't read PDF's in a bath :).