Hello everyone

AdamAnt2

Hello, I am new here and i wanted to say i purchased the Cmsf + marines module and am having a blast. Would like to congratulate Battlefront for such a great game. Also would like to salute all community members which I think are a great bunch of seasoned war experts and your input makes us non-war guys learn about weapons,tactics etc. and makes the experience more enjoyable.

Love the aar's are a great read, The mods add a lot of options and depth and the additional campaigns and scenarios are well made.

I am going to purchase the british,nato and afgan for myself in christmas and cannot wait for the normandy game.

Would like to see a scenario like black hawk down where maybe start in the middle of a map and have to convoy to an exit point (if not made already)

I hope to play some multiplayer games in the future,when I learn a bit more and Happy holidays to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will continue to visit the forums daily and am looking forward to some pbem games in the near future.

Just to let you know,,I'm 52,,,have 4 grandkids, play fps like Battlefield series medal of honor. Strategy games I like cmsf ,battlefield academy and the TOW2 series. tried company of heroes and men of war but i am sticking to the previous mentioned. I live in Chicopee Massachusetts but am from Puerto Rico,raised in Brooklyn NY and have lived in Ma for 12 years. So thats it guys Good games and thanks again!!!!

Hiya. Welcome, nice name...I am an Ant fan from way back.

You will definitely have a good time with all the CMSF stuff...The Brits Module is particularly awesome.

I also recommend Afghanistan...it's got a different feel to it than CMSF...darker...foreboding. Cool to be able to explore something that's more obscure and will probably have you searching for some good books to learn more.

You popped up at the right time what with the WWII title near release...you'll have tons and tons of CM goodness in your future.

Merry Christmas backatchya...have fun with the games.

Mord.

P.S. Don't forget to check out all the mods once you get used to the base game graphics...they'll add a lot to the experience. The BFC Repository and GreenAsJade's (http://cmsfmods.heroku.com/) are the place to find them.

Would like to see a scenario like black hawk down where maybe start in the middle of a map and have to convoy to an exit point (if not made already)

If your still looking for that kind of scenario, then check out "3:10 to Yuma" by Birdstrike.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=98

It's great, I've played it several times. :)

Stuur me een email naar erik at springelkamp.nl, dan kunnen we het regelen (ik moet even kijken of ik supergrote emails kan ontvangen, anders is er wel een andere oplossing).

Ik kreeg van Elvis de tip om een Gmail account aan te maken voor PBEM en idd nooit problemen met bestandsgrote.:) Dus geef ik de tip even door ;)