Couple things I would love to see in CM:N

Any chance of Crocodiles?I would love to flame some houses with some Germans in them.:D Also,will there be obstacles such as Tank ditches and Dragons teeth and such.

One more question,Will any of the American tanks have the plows on thier front to deal with the Bocage country.I realize the plows were not standard issue and were a battlefield adaption.Not sure when they were added,How long after the first landings they came in,I think they would be kinda cool to have,Thanks.

I'd love to hear the bitching/compliments about AI regarding flamethrowing units.

The interplay of EXPECTING a target to be flamed, neutralizing the enemy in it AND turning it into an uninhabitable location - for both sides - will cause some interesting results.

The morale hit of seeing/hearing comrades being roasted, then knowing the flamer is coming for you, would really be bothersome!

The tenacity with which enemy units will target the flamethrower needs to be accounted for. Personally, I'd rather take a bullet, or ten, while exposing myself to hit the flamethrower, then sit there safe in my cover while the flamethrower advances.

Lots of TacAI interplay there. Not just while it's being used, but in EXPECTATION of its imminent use.

Ken

The tenacity with which enemy units will target the flamethrower needs to be accounted for.

If it's anything like CMBO that would be pretty damn good...I used to get super pissed when I spend over half a game trying to get one in position only to have them killed...or worse, killed right off. They were the hardest unit to use well, I felt.

Mord.

Even better was to watch a huge Russian rocket salvo let loose. Ahh the fireworks!

Right. I'd have three or four batteries of them set to go off on the first turn. I'm not sure how much good it did tactically, but it was always impressive to see the German half of the map go up in smoke and dust. Would have been even better with a few flying body parts.

Michael