Or are these vehicles?

RommL

Er... both the FV107 and FV103 are in the game :)

FV103 can be found in several formations, but the easiest is the Armoured Rifle Company's (Warrior based) HQ element. The FV107 is all over the place :D There's more of those little buggers in the game than you can shake a stick at. The best place to find them is in Saber Squadron in the Armoured Recce Regiment.

Snatch was removed because it was found to be a largely peace-keeping roll vehicle, which isn't CM:SF's area of simulation.

Steve

Well if they should be there and were left out by mistake (as was the gmg Jackal) why not?

That would certainly explain why I haven't been able to find the MWMIK sporting the auto grenade launcher. The light infantry recce platoon sure would benefit from the firepower.

Is this going to be corrected - perhaps in v1.21 or as some flavor of "quick fix" download?

That would certainly explain why I haven't been able to find the MWMIK sporting the auto grenade launcher. The light infantry recce platoon sure would benefit from the firepower.

Is this going to be corrected - perhaps in v1.21 or as some flavor of "quick fix" download?

The light role infantry battalion recce platoon is not scaled for GMG - so although it would benefit from the firepower it won't get it.

The MWMIK with the GMG is definatly in I've used them several times.

edit: Or maybe not..... I can't find them now!

They're in the manual though.

Would it make any difference? ^^

(edit) Seriously, I've not yet seen a slat-armoured Scimitar survive a hit from anything larger than a machine gun.

I've had them survive RPG hits thanks to slat armour, althought not very reliably.

But scimitars with slat armour do seem to me to have a very high chance of getting all the crew out alive after a hit. Maybe the slats aren't doing enough to prevent a knock-out, but are doing enough to protect the crew?

Low statistical sample disclaimer applies :)

Because ATGMs don't work in the countryside, right? :)

No, but sound recce tactics (such as use of ground) do as well as good old fashioned combined arms techniques such as suppression of the ATGM launcher by supporting callsigns, overwatch and bounding overwatch (or Caterpillar and Leap Frog if you prefer) do. :)