The refresh Monkeys have escaped again.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a cynic, but I'm inclined to be pessimistic and to estimate that it won't be until next month (at the earliest) that even the release date is announced. On the other hand, it's an expansion rather than an 18+-months-in-the-making/anticipated-for-2+-years full game, so even though the release date isn't even announced yet, it won't -- or so I understand -- be all that long between the announcement of the release date and the release date itself.

Steve said on the 22nd that "the wait was nearly over". Anything after tomorrow and I want my copy free as a thank you for this reminder. :)
The first timeframe I remember for the 'soon release' was end of February, so I wouldn't be to optimistic

The monkeys "clicking digits" are already worn off on this release...Their bloody finger stumps are pathetically trying to find purchase on the surface of the mouse...to no avail....gruesome, ain't it?

Only one thought pervades their primitive simian brains....."where the hell is it?"

Hopefully they won't see another long weekend of pathetically tossing their feces at passers-by for amusement......

Pathetic bunch, aren't they?