Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could be more grand than the Third Shock Army rumbling across the Central German Plain?

T-Whatever tanks and BMPs galore..yes war used to be so much fun!

Send me another turn Joe, I'm home dog sitting, and in need of entertainment.

What could be more grand than the Third Shock Army rumbling across the Central German Plain?

T-Whatever tanks and BMPs galore..yes war used to be so much fun!

Send me another turn Joe, I'm home dog sitting, and in need of entertainment.

Oh for the luv of Gawd ... turn sent ... now get off my case.

It's bad enough that I have to play TWO jarheads without being in charge of your entertainment ... which frankly is just this side of creepy.

Of course I'm currently defeating both of you, Wolfp Mk II rather decisively even at this early stage of the fight.

Joe

p.s. Yeah, M60's and Cobras, Leopard I's ... there's just no cool stuff in war anymore.

I am funny. Not ha-ha, not poofty, just funny in the head. Funny is as funny does, and funny wunny wasn't funny, was he?

When I was a child they had "Fuzzy Bear" soap (at least in Colorado). It was to go along with that childhood rhyme that all of you lot mumble in your sleep. Anywho, once you got it wet in the process of using it to clean yourself (again, a foreign concept for you shambling mounds of mediocrity) it would grow a sort of white fuzz on the bear-shaped cake of yellow soap after sitting in the air a bit. Then, if you used up all the soap, some bit of jagged tiny toy would emerge from the center of the bar, flensing your skin in the process, until you were left with nothing but blood and a crackerjack toy.

Them were the good old days when capitalists were torturous and children bled freely.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

Who's a big damn hero, then, eh? WHO'S A BIG DAMN HERO?:

Who'll go nose to nose with me, and pretend to be a hero, eh?

Sing out, you fecks.

Who'll be the first? Who's wearing clean enough underwear to stand eyeball to eyeball with me?

I'm living in God's Country. When the ice goes out, I will paddle my way to heaven.

Wbat do you bastards have to say for yourself?!

Who's a big damn hero, then, eh? WHO'S A BIG DAMN HERO?:

Who'll go nose to nose with me, and pretend to be a hero, eh?

Sing out, you fecks.

Who'll be the first? Who's wearing clean enough underwear to stand eyeball to eyeball with me?

I'm living in God's Country. When the ice goes out, I will paddle my way to heaven.

Wbat do you bastards have to say for yourself?!

Is that some sort of challenge? I mean, in the worldly sense, obviously. We know you havn't a clue as far as any games go because I thrashed you in some game or other years ago. So I'm assuming world here.

That means us poor buggers have to fight at a disadvantage. I mean, who wants to crawl around on their knees just to look you in the eye and rub noses.

I can just imagine your underwear. Size 4 kids... and it would still reach your armpits when we gave you a wedgie. You probably wear it on your head to save the embarassment, actually.

So what will it be?

Paddles at five paces?

Noba.

Joe has owed me a turn for about 2 weeks.....so it's early days yet and I won't complain.

Nidan on the other hand I will complain about, send a turn!

Do I owe you a turn then ... hmmm, I must have blocked it from my mind much as you would block the memory of how much it hurt the last time you slammed your finger in a car door.

I recommend you try that to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Joe

Joe has owed me a turn for about 2 weeks.....so it's early days yet and I won't complain.

Nidan on the other hand I will complain about, send a turn!

If you took time from your world travels and checked your in box once and awhile instead of the refrigerator, you will see that I sent you a turn before you went to Korea.

I sent it again. Twit!