Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

If it smells like a post from a banned user, and the information behind-the-scenes confirms it, I flip the switch. Don't matter if it is 1 post or 100 before I come upon it. Don't matter if the poster is a redneck with cars up on blocks, someone with mommy issues who think we are cheap therapy, or an Aussie with a fetish for breaking and entering so he can shag blow up dolls... repeat offenders get the boot. I'm funny that way!

Steve

He was a cruel man, but fair...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice going, Noba. And here I was, certain that you had finally passed the sixth grade. My mistake.

Michael

Ahh Michael. Someone as old as you never made it to 6th grade, either.

In them thar days, learnin' was all done down on the farm. You'd have just

been a-shovelin' manure like the rest of the good-old-boys... 'ceptin it

would have been hard work for a weasly little tike like yourself. I'm a mite

sur-prised you sur-vived, what with your 'disability', an' all.

Noba.

Yep, it's always fun to let a silent 'Ohio' go in the ground floor of a lift.

Which invariably brings the exclamation, "Dear Gawd! Did someone just Stuka their pants???"

And just to rub it in a bit more,

I'm rubber.

You're glue

You'll never get the best of Boo.

When in battle or the Thread,

You should quit while you're ahead.

I am tricksy. I am sly.

I am really quite a guy!

With a 'Hey Nonny-Nonny and a Ha-Cha-Cha!"

Thank you.

We know... but we still put up with you.

SILENCE!! Remember your place me laddie'o.. Compared to me you are but a newbie...a relative SSN as it were. Gaze upon your joining date of [sneer]2002[/sneer] and feel the shame!

Where it not for your thuggish henchman abilities you would have been cast to the street years ago. Save for a handful of real old timers, yours truely is basically a founding father of this here community. While not exactly turning up with the first fleet of settlers here, I was certainly on the first tourist boat to arrive and henceforth decided to stay to add some class to the place.

ergo, I am your superior and you will respect mah authoritah!

Good Lord, you lot are still about?

Sigh.

Obviously, not all good prayers are answered.

Steve

Clearly it wasn't a very good prayer and I think I know where you went wrong. When you cast the chicken entrails they really need to be cast in a counter clockwise direction. Knowing you as I do (likely I'm the only one here who has actually broken bread with you) I suspect that you're a natural clockwise caster.

A common mistake and one that's easily rectified.

Though, upon further reflection, perhaps you aren't of the Orthodox sect and who knows what kind of heathenish modifications you've made to the ceremony ... you might have accordions for all I know.

Joe

SILENCE!! Remember your place me laddie'o.. Compared to me you are but a newbie...a relative SSN as it were. Gaze upon your joining date of [sneer]2002[/sneer] and feel the shame!

Where it not for your thuggish henchman abilities you would have been cast to the street years ago. Save for a handful of real old timers, yours truely is basically a founding father of this here community. While not exactly turning up with the first fleet of settlers here, I was certainly on the first tourist boat to arrive and henceforth decided to stay to add some class to the place.

Well yes [sneer] .... certainly someone with such an early joining date would be the expert on such things wouldn't they ... [/sneer]

Newbie ...

Joe

But remember all that time you weren't here and I was? I've caught you up and passed you ages ago.

Really, no contest.

uh huh.

Yeah, well good luck with that.

Ask Joe how much of an authority respecter I am.

Don't expect much of an answer though, because I Super-Glued his dentures together.