Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

I see you're not dead yet; pity. Makes me wonder why there hasn't been a turn in my inbox for the past few days, but then it is YOU.
Hmmm, are you certain you haven't been sampling that beer? Turn was sent on the 25th, no response to date. Not too surprising given the level of drubbing I'm inflicting on you.

So, atypically you do? How do you tell the difference between a marble slipping and your dentures?
I don't know ... pray enlighten us.

No...not that I'm aware of at this point. I was just inquiring as to quaint customs that may be common place in foreign lands. It could be important; and even if there were a change to MC policy on liberty attire, you're too old to sign up, although, you could probably ask for a waiver.
Just inquiring eh ... seems to me that you were awfully familiar with, well, everything involved in that.

And I don't have to sign up, I contributed a son to the USMC ... it's kinda like the bounty process they used in the Civil War. Of course in HIS Corps they didn't dress up like trollops to go out on the town.

Joe

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, are you certain you haven't been sampling that beer? Turn was sent on the 25th, no response to date. Not too surprising given the level of drubbing I'm inflicting on you.

Yes, I'm certain. Must have gotten lost in that morass of sidebars sent concerning BeefEtr or whatever the hell his name was.

I don't know ... pray enlighten us.

Well crap Joe, why are you asking me?

Just inquiring eh ... seems to me that you were awfully familiar with, well, everything involved in that.

And I don't have to sign up, I contributed a son to the USMC ... it's kinda like the bounty process they used in the Civil War. Of course in HIS Corps they didn't dress up like trollops to go out on the town.

Joe

So, your father didn't have to serve. I don't remember reading about any Utah Regiments being raised, so with whom did you serve?

I suppose offering him up to the USMC was a better decision than chucking him into a volcano, or whatever it is you people do in Utah to garner the favor of the Gods. Go ahead...you can lay claim to one good decision made, although, it was probably Mrs. Shaw's good sense that saved the lad from a fiery death and not your own.

As far as you know...

Boo offered to send me some snow. Nidan1 talks about middle and revenge or something. What they have in common is that they both owe me turns, that and the fact that they are complete idiots. Redundant I know, but I enjoy it.

If we be idiots, it is only because we continue to play against a Goobernational Stump-jumping Morris Dancer such as yourself.

aaaOOOgah! aaaOOOgah! aaaOOOgah!

Lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has once again triumphed over the forces of ... uh ... the other guys.

Wolfp Mk II has sent his surrender file after only 11 turns and the forces under the command of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread have gained a Total Victory. 15 of his Marine LTVs are smoldering heaps and only three of my valiant Syrian BMPs are slightly singed. His infantry is nowhere to be found (doubtless many are cowering behind the wrecks of his vehicles ... they're Marines after all) and my infantry is holding the village in force.

Let there be rejoicing in the streets, party favors and free beer (unfortunately I'm in Utah so it will have to be 3.2 beer)

He has even sent me yet another setup ... will he never learn?

Joe

Nasty cough you have there, Joe.

Michael

No Michael, that's the diving alarm from a Gato class sub that I was able to liberate from the scrap yard. I think it serves admirably to catch the attention of those members of the CessPool who need to be bashed atop the head in order to distract them from the shiny ribbons they typically play with.

And, after all, an announcement of such import from your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread deserves no less.

Joe

aaaOOOgah! aaaOOOgah! aaaOOOgah!

Lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has once again triumphed over the forces of ... uh ... the other guys.

Wolfp Mk II has sent his surrender file after only 11 turns and the forces under the command of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread have gained a Total Victory. 15 of his Marine LTVs are smoldering heaps and only three of my valiant Syrian BMPs are slightly singed. His infantry is nowhere to be found (doubtless many are cowering behind the wrecks of his vehicles ... they're Marines after all) and my infantry is holding the village in force.

Let there be rejoicing in the streets, party favors and free beer (unfortunately I'm in Utah so it will have to be 3.2 beer)

He has even sent me yet another setup ... will he never learn?

Joe

I just got a new glove and it hasn't been broken in yet...Uhm..My allergies were acting up and I was under the influence...No, wait!..The sun was in my eyes...