Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

Wow,

Talley sure told us Pengy Faggoty faggots what faggots we all are, huh? Sure wish I wasn't such a faggot. I hate being such a whining tattletale faggot. Talley, will you teach me how to be a real man like you? Can I sit on your lap while you whisper sweetly in my hairy ear how to be a real man? I bet you could tell me reeeeeal good. What's that lump in your pants there? A foil wrapped salami, or are you just glad to be on the Peng thread? You are very welcome. We only like hot hunky men around here, and you obviously fill the bill. Now drop your trousers and let us get a look at you.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood, PShaw!, but you know that I am incapable ...{snipped since it wasn't really relevant} ...
Hmmm, after all the gaff I've taken about being too verbose I attempted to leave this response with nothing more than what was in the quotes ... a new personal best for me ... but the damned board requires a minimum response.

BFC Fix or do Somefink!

Joe

BTW, it might interest you characters to know that TALLEY is now banned. Yup, after one post he's gone. The funny thing is that so are 5 other accounts from that same person. People should know better than to give us a reason to go sniffing around user accounts.

Steve

Really? Wow, oh ... here's me wearing my shocked and surprised face.

Joe

Really? Wow, oh ... here's me wearing my shocked and surprised face.

Joe

GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Judas Priest, would you warn people when you put on one of your faces which actually have the ability to register an emotion?

We're used to your normal, dull, practically comatose appearing face.

Nidan1 you should be careful what you wish for. If I started temporarily banning some people to give other people a break, I'm sure there wouldn't be many left to participate in Mother Beautiful Thread. Which, come to think of it, isn't a bad idea! I'll ponder your request in the spirt in which I intended it.

Steve

Nidan1 you should be careful what you wish for. If I started temporarily banning some people to give other people a break, I'm sure there wouldn't be many left to participate in Mother Beautiful Thread. Which, come to think of it, isn't a bad idea! I'll ponder your request in the spirt in which I intended it.

Steve

By Jove, thats a capitol idea.... but don't let your pondering get in the way of releasing Strike Force Normandy, I wouldn't want to be responsible for distracting you from more important issues.

Steve

Yeah, not a bad idea.

By Jove, thats a capitol idea.... but don't let your pondering get in the way of releasing Strike Force Normandy, I wouldn't want to be responsible for distracting you from more important issues.

They do things other than host our thread? Weird.