Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

Fixed that for ya.

Michael

Ahh yes, Emrys. Nearly as crazy as a tree full of rats, but not quite enough to be immortalized for the condition.

Wasn't it Emrys who nearly fought the Volkssturm of Agnor? Didn't Emrys almost stand up to the vicious conscripts of Bristol? Wasn't it Emrys who so famously wet himself at the Battle of Baden Hill?

<Sniff>. Ahhh, memories. Brings a tear to me eyes, it does.

Steve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But remember all that time you weren't here and I was? I've caught you up and passed you ages ago.

Really, no contest.

So, you claim superiority merely because you continued to endlessly yammer in a small locked room of this sewer whilst your intellectual betters got on with their lives?

By that measure, Foul Joe is on par with Albert Einstein.

Steve

likely I'm the only one here who has actually broken bread with you

Bah. Typical minor bureaucrat; a day late and a dollar short. I dined and drank with ol' what-his-face 5 or 6 years ago. Met him at a bar in Waco. He even posted attesting to that the following day.

So, you claim superiority merely because you continued to endlessly yammer in a small locked room of this sewer whilst your intellectual betters got on with their lives?

By that measure, Foul Joe is on par with Albert Einstein.

Steve

No, I claim superiority because it's Stuka for crying out loud.

Dang, you are slower than a nursing home sack race.

Bah. Typical minor bureaucrat; a day late and a dollar short. I dined and drank with ol' what-his-face 5 or 6 years ago. Met him at a bar in Waco. He even posted attesting to that the following day.
By George Leeo ... or by Leeo George if you prefer ... I need to correct my post ... it should have read ... "I'm the only one OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE here that has broken bread with you and that you didn't avoid like the freaking PLAGUE thereafter."

Joe

By George Leeo ... or by Leeo George if you prefer ... I need to correct my post ... it should have read ... "I'm the only one OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE here that has broken bread with you and that you didn't avoid like the freaking PLAGUE thereafter."

Joe

er... Joe? It was rleete who said he had eaten with MrSpkr.

I can understand how you'd be confused, though. The matching vacant stares. The odor of cooked cabbage that wafts more than gently from the two of them. How, when you look at them, you realize that sometimes evolution goes more than a wee bit off kilter?

Easy mistake to make.

Yes, but youthful indiscretions don't count. I was young and confused.

Steve

How in the name of Peng did I get drug into all of this?

Mmmm, drugs....

MrSpker is a dilly-dallyer with no staying power. He wanders in, dips his toe, and then runs shivering with fright from the MBT. His haughty 'looking-down-the-nose-firmly-up-the-client's-arse' schtick does not carry water here. He can't deal with the babbling denizens of decrepitude that bay at his heels (and refuse to pay his billable hours).

He'll be gone again within the week, if not less. He might start a game, but he won't finish it (much like the cases that haunt his waking hours).

On another topic, I blew the crap out of Joe's M1, and I'll gets me plenty more, see if'n I don't!

MrSpker is a dilly-dallyer with no staying power. He wanders in, dips his toe, and then runs shivering with fright from the MBT. His haughty 'looking-down-the-nose-firmly-up-the-client's-arse' schtick does not carry water here. He can't deal with the babbling denizens of decrepitude that bay at his heels (and refuse to pay his billable hours).

He'll be gone again within the week, if not less. He might start a game, but he won't finish it (much like the cases that haunt his waking hours).

I take offense and umbrage, sirrah. I've broken bread with Foul Joe, rleete and Hakko Ichui. I've been a designer for Ker Dessel (Giving new meaning to the term "Setup" since 2002).

In short, I've been here before, Bucko, and will continue to haunt these parts for some time to come.

Now, have I been away for a bit? Mea Culpa. But you can't really blame me, what with only a modern warfare game and dull commentary from the likes of Joe and Boo to keep me company.

In other words, I got a life. I even got a hobby or two (one of which involves the use of firearms and live ammunition). And still, I return.

I return for the same reason you lot don't leave -- because there is no other spot on the Aethernet in which such a collection of ne'er-do-wells, illiterate toadies, and incompetent boobs gather.

Well, other than the National Review and Huffington Report websites, but that's a whole 'nother issue.

Leeo, if my absence has offended thee, I beg thy pardon.

No, wait. I don't. I mean, I do have SOME standards (though, the fact I have broken bread with rleete undermines that assertion.

Instead, I intend to defend my honor on the field of battle, you rump-fed, fleabitten fustilarian. I shall send you a setup this very evening; one containing my valiant marines and, well, someone else for you to run into the ground. I shall have my honor, sirrah, and you shall have the sword.

Steve

P.S. The bit about being haunted by nonpaying clients is true, however. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that YOU would mention deadbeats . . .

What's this? A sack of law-making-wanna-be seeks to engage me? It seems to proffer non-sensical out-of-date accomplishments. I laugh. I titter. In fact, I even "tee-hee."

Let's just say that I'll believeth what I seeith.

And if'n I romp with him in the field of pusillanimous destitution, it will become obvious that he flees at the threat of my mighty tread.

So let it be written, so let it be attempted in some vague way.

mmmmm Beer! It has arrived; two per man; do not open until the Super Bowl...Should I choose the Guiness; maybe the Heiny; one each? Decisions, decisions.

Guinness.

Hands down. In a heartbeat. No braine...oh, I think we found the problem...

Well it's thursday arvo here now (equivalent to a friday arvo in the western world) and I got me a whole night of boozing ahead! W00T!

For those of you who may be new around here, a "whole night" for Stuka starts around 5 PM and invariably ends up with him hurling chunks in the gutter at 6:45 sharp.

He's quite delicate, you know.

Well it's thursday arvo here now (equivalent to a friday arvo in the western world) and I got me a whole night of boozing ahead! Off to a licensed Indian restaurant for a belly full of curry and beer! W00T!

Well...I have no idea what an "arvo" is; it's probably some weekly Aussie right of passage , whereby the men folk dress up in hip huggers, stilletos, and a crop top wandering aimlessly about asking innocent passers by if your "ass looks big in these?" Am I close?

Well...I have no idea what an "arvo" is; it's probably some weekly Aussie right of passage , whereby the men folk dress up in hip huggers, stilletos, and a crop top wandering aimlessly about asking innocent passers by if your "ass looks big in these?" Am I close?
Well I can't speak for Stuka ... I speak ENGLISH after all and don't typically sound like I've got marbles in my mouth ... but frankly YOU seem to have the process you attribute to Stuka down pretty well.

Has the Marine Corps instituted a new liberty policy?

Joe

Well I can't speak for Stuka ... I speak ENGLISH after all and don't typically sound like I've got marbles in my mouth ... but frankly YOU seem to have the process you attribute to Stuka down pretty well.

Has the Marine Corps instituted a new liberty policy?

Joe

I see you're not dead yet; pity. Makes me wonder why there hasn't been a turn in my inbox for the past few days, but then it is YOU.

So, atypically you do? How do you tell the difference between a marble slipping and your dentures?

No...not that I'm aware of at this point. I was just inquiring as to quaint customs that may be common place in foreign lands. It could be important; and even if there were a change to MC policy on liberty attire, you're too old to sign up, although, you could probably ask for a waiver.