Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my friendship can be brought for a reasonable price.

Brought from where?

btw having this site blocked from work sure does cut back on posting time... **grumbles**

Thinking of leaving the government? Of course, that might mean having to do some actual work now and then.

Michael

WOW! A positive second order effect; who knew those existed?

Well look at it this way...

Everyone knows how productive a civil/public servant is, right?

And this block is obviously an attempt to increase productivity, right?

But really, what's 0 by this increased productivity factor?

PS shouldn't you be in bed?

Listen lads, if we automatically assume that every new twit that puts his toe in the waters of the Cesspool is an incarnation of some older twit, then the terrorists have won!
If we allow that kind of behavior, flouting of the rules and ignoring the clear will of the people ... well ... people in this context may be taking it a bit far ... THEN the terrorists have won.

In your scenario they'd have only won a minor victory whereas in my scenario they win a total victory ... it all has to do with objectives and morale and ... and ... stuff.

And I wasn't the one who suggested it was a twit who posted. Clearly it was of course but I didn't suggest it.

And furthermore why is it always the terrorists who win? Why can't the conventional forces win once in a while? I miss the old days when the Reds were the bad guys and we could look forward to a US 688 class attack sub finding and killing the Kursk on the open sea or an F4 going up against a Foxbat ... good times lads, good times.

Now it's all Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria ... I WANT THE FULDA GAP BACK DAMNIT!

Joe