Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

Now that really hurts, you big bully!
And I sent a turn as well ... and it was as distasteful as I recall it being. Isn't this game EVER going to be over? Isn't it about time you bowed to the inevitable and surrendered? I know you have no compassion for me but surely your pixelated platoons deserve some consideration.

Joe

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's a big damn hero, then, eh? WHO'S A BIG DAMN HERO?:

Who'll go nose to nose with me, and pretend to be a hero, eh?

Sing out, you fecks.

Who'll be the first? Who's wearing clean enough underwear to stand eyeball to eyeball with me?

I'm living in God's Country. When the ice goes out, I will paddle my way to heaven.

Wbat do you bastards have to say for yourself?!

I'm sorry... your call is very important to us, so please stay on the line and wait for the next available operator...

Silly Canucks.

Far more fun to push Emrys down the lane.

First of all, I think you mean "THROW Emrys down the lane", because I can't see anyone getting a whole lot of enjoyment just pushing him down the lane. Unless it was with a bulldozer. Then it could be kinda fun.

Also, I don't think the Canadistanians HAVE an Emrys to push, throw or tumble down a lane.

This by itself make Canada a wonderful, magical place, and a great place to live, if it weren't for all the snow and coldness.

But if you rate the pluses and minuses, you have on the minus side, all the snow and cold, yet on the plus side, you have no Emrys and Canada having almost the entire mass of the earth between itself and Australia (Which I think we all agree is a pretty impressive plus), and I think it would be fun to mispronounce words like about so it sounds like aboot and using "eh" as a modifier at the end of every sentence.

So, in conclusion, I'd have to say that if the whole global warming thingy happens, Canada might be the all around best place in the world to live.

Thank you.

It's my understanding that some Canananadians celebrate their birthdays by eating small portions of bland food in cafeterias and then fake bowling with octogenarians.

But that's just what I hear.

Pffft...that's just crazy talk. I would never do that on my birthday. Not until I'm 60 or so, anyway.

I can't believe the state of parenting these days. It's like they don't even care about their kids!! My god... there is JUST NO EXCUSE for Stuka's parents not giving him some Visine.

Steve

Let's remember Steve, they were Australians ... well okay we'll go with that theory for the moment, there is a good sized contingent here that contends they were space aliens ... who were marooned on earth by their crew mates because they just couldn't stand being around them anymore.

At least that's the theory.

Joe

Let's remember Steve, they were Australians

Forgive me for my oversight Joe, of course you are correct. As is often the case for strange things, Australia is generally to blame for it. It's all the poisonous stuff they have around there. So we must forgive our Aussie brothers and sisters for their transgressions, since it's obvious they are just trying to enjoy life as quickly as they can before they step on a poisonous rock or get hit by hopping sheep or somefink. Look at Mace, for example. He's one of the oldest and wisest men in all of Australia, simply because he never leaves his house. We can learn something from that man, though I shudder to think exactly what that might be.

Steve