Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

Think I froze my Cocytus off last night.

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, that didn't take long.

Anyhoo, as Seanachai was saying in the last thread, this place will kill you.

Some poor sod from down south was driving up to see his family and got a flat tire.

They found him frozen to the trunk of his car.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

So I take it somehow I was grandfathered in? Must've been the vigor with which I kept my piss-buckets so shiny. Nothin' but bunished bronze for MY former Liege.

Truth is, though, the daft aussie bugger owes me a "set-up," and he liked to trim his nosehairs using the reflection from the bottom of the bronze.

Originally Posted by Bugged

Size 11.5 mens = size 13 womens. You're buying women's sneakers. The lilac coloured stripes down the sides should have been the first clue.

The name of the store was ; "Metro-Sexual Shoes". I thought it meant they were for city folks with lots of allure. Like me.

Originally Posted by Joe Shaw

And the fact that they lace up on the other side.

Joe

With all your experience with both, how is it you can confuse sneakers with strait jackets?

The name of the store was ; "Metro-Sexual Shoes". I thought it meant they were for city folks with lots of allure. Like me.

With all your experience with both, how is it you can confuse sneakers with strait jackets?

Oh do TRY not to be an idiot, we all know that ladies shoes lace up on the other side, just like their shirts button on the other side.

Joe

You know lads, it's a sad state of affairs when Hero Worship goes too far.

Now we all know that I am the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, but aside from a cold appreciation of my own genius I'm quite a modest man and frankly I've some indications that my Belovedness may have been taken too far.

Our own Stuka, for example (granted a poor one), has on his Facebook page an indication that he married the Lady Baronness Von Stuka ... nothing wrong with that of course other than a reasonable question regarding the state of intoxication that must have been involved to get her to agree to marrying him.

No the problem is that with all the women in the world who would have been willing to forego anything like a happy life in return for some trivial financial security, he choose HER. Now don't get me wrong, I'm certain that the Lady Baronness Von Stuka is a lovely and talented, if tragically poor visioned, young lady. No, the problem is that of Stuka, for you see out of all the women he could have courted, he chose to court one named ... SHAW!

It's embarrasing and, frankly, a little creepy.

Joe

If that's the case, you can bet she'll be defoliating her family tree in short order.

or that his line of Shaws were indentured servants brought over from the old country, took the last name as a show of fealty, and really had no relationship at all. He's probably actually a Flick, as in booger, or a Loewe, as in brow, or somefink.

It was my service to mankind to remove at least one Shaw name from the planet. I say we all should do the name and wipe the name of Shaw from history.

All except you Emrys, you've clearly been married to your hand for a very long time.

It was my service to mankind to remove at least one Shaw name from the planet. I say we all should do the name and wipe the name of Shaw from history.

Umm...so, not to put too fine a point on it, but which of you lot of sewer-otters is going to marry the Justicar and get him to take your name?

Stuka, you bloody great Aussie git, you're living in one of those Arab nations where you can have more than one wife, aren't you? I vote Stuka takes one for the team and marries Joe.

The crime shall fit the punishment, as they say.

Umm...so, not to put too fine a point on it, but which of you lot of sewer-otters is going to marry the Justicar and get him to take your name?

Stuka, you bloody great Aussie git, you're living in one of those Arab nations where you can have more than one wife, aren't you? I vote Stuka takes one for the team and marries Joe.

The crime shall fit the punishment, as they say.

Ahaaaa, but the second wife must have the permission of the first wife! I rest comfortably in the knowledge that the good Lady Baroness Von Stuka will use her veto powers to say nay, nay and thrice nay to the taking on of Pshaw as any sort of 'familiar'.

Agreed, lads and lasses I think we have a new candidate for Coventry ... what say you.

Joe

Seconded!

Really...where would you go to find such a picture?

Would you have to google "man f'ing tailpipe" or something?

Or is it part of his prvate collection?

with his screen name, do you really have to ask?