Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

Bloody soju....weak as piss vodka thats all it is! And the Koreans seem to treat it as though its rockets fuel....I knocked back more than a handful of those and one of my Korean colleagues stammered out in broken engrish that he was "very afraid of my power with the soju"

The tradition here is that you don't fill your glass yourself, it's polite if your freind at the table does it for you when they notice your glass is empty. Trouble is the buggers are too slow on the uptake and I have to wave the empty glass under their nose while slurring "kimbo" or whatever 'cheers' is in Korean, in order to get a refill.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, may I ask, was that about? A guy joins, waits three months to post a pic of a mailbox and gets immediately banned.

Michael

I was once banned from a site after my first post ... the moderator of one of the IL-2 forums didn't understand the "CessPool" attitude I adopted toward Lawyer.

It's something of a gift.

Joe

What, may I ask, was that about? A guy joins, waits three months to post a pic of a mailbox and gets immediately banned.

Michael

Isn't it obvious??? BFC has taken the moral highground...a stand, if you will...protecting that oft maligned minority inhabiting the rural reaches of the southern U. S. and parts thereabout. For too long have we suffered the depridations of those whom think themselves our betters, just because we have half-assembled cars in our front yards and dogs that live under our porches. Henceforth, we shall no longer be known as "Rednecks"...Nay, we shall now be known as "Nuchals of rose colored hue"...{patent pending}...I for one applaud their progressive attitude and look forward to engaging BFC on a host of issues that will make this board more tolerant towards necks of a different color. Bannings I say, bannings for everyone! BRAVO YA'LL, BRAVO!!!

Isn't it obvious??? BFC has taken the moral highground...a stand, if you will...protecting that oft maligned minority inhabiting the rural reaches of the southern U. S. and parts thereabout. For too long have we suffered the depridations of those whom think themselves our betters, just because we have half-assembled cars in our front yards and dogs that live under our porches. Henceforth, we shall no longer be known as "Rednecks"...Nay, we shall now be known as "Nuchals of rose colored hue"...{patent pending}...I for one applaud their progressive attitude and look forward to engaging BFC on a host of issues that will make this board more tolerant towards necks of a different color. Bannings I say, bannings for everyone! BRAVO YA'LL, BRAVO!!!

Oh.

Somehow, I am reminded of a line I once heard in a movie: "You know how you can tell a prosperous Georgia farmer? He's got two cars up on blocks in his front yard."

Carry on.

Michael

You know, it's the funniest thing... I read this entire post, or at least my eyeballs scanned across the various letter groupings but all I got out of it was the intellectual equivalent of a 60 cycle hum. Mental white noise.

I think more of you should aspire to this type of posting.

If it smells like a post from a banned user, and the information behind-the-scenes confirms it, I flip the switch. Don't matter if it is 1 post or 100 before I come upon it. Don't matter if the poster is a redneck with cars up on blocks, someone with mommy issues who think we are cheap therapy, or an Aussie with a fetish for breaking and entering so he can shag blow up dolls... repeat offenders get the boot. I'm funny that way!

Steve

If it smells like a post from a banned user, and the information behind-the-scenes confirms it, I flip the switch. Don't matter if it is 1 post or 100 before I come upon it. Don't matter if the poster is a redneck with cars up on blocks, someone with mommy issues who think we are cheap therapy, or an Aussie with a fetish for breaking and entering so he can shag blow up dolls... repeat offenders get the boot. I'm funny that way!

Steve

As the owner and admin of a board and a moderator on another, I completely sympathize with your position, Steve.

*You've got my address for the check, right?*

Michael