Marines gone gold....release notes for the patch please?

After Marines is out for a bit we'll start promoting discussion of the British Module. It doesn't make sense for any of us to be spending too much time on it yet since it's still quite preliminary. Although there are other people working on the Brit Module we, meaning Charles and I, still have a lot of stuff to do to make any of it work. We've been a bit busy so besides a few vehicles being "fudged" (the Challenger 2 thinks its an Abrams :D) there isn't much to show quite yet.

And while Charles and I work on getting the British Module into shape, Dan will continue plugging away on the vast amount of models necessary for Normandy. The list of finished vehicles is progressing very, very nicely, but the terrain hasn't been touched yet and I've not dusted off my years of TO&E research other than to remind me that the Germans have something called SS Hampstertruppen ;)

Steve

That video is of British vehicles right? Because from what I can tell, its a Challenger 2 and a Warrior.

A teaser video?!

and the third moving vehicle was a scimitar recon vehicle I believe.

The warrior looks like the British army got hold of the new ERLB (explosive reactive lego blocks) and built a vehicle out of them... :)

We've been a bit busy so besides a few vehicles being "fudged" (the Challenger 2 thinks its an Abrams :D) there isn't much to show quite yet.

Steve

Ha, that's funny - reminds me of an 'object-orientated programming' gaff reported replacing code for a combat flight simulator to replicate australian terrain - all good until the roo's stopped running and started launching SAM's.:)

Wow! Modules on fire :D Its nice to see things are rolling fast. That means WW2 is not that far away too, maybe a year? All this dry terrain makes you thirsty for a glass of water straight from a Normandy well ;)

Bah! Keep your girly drinks! Me, I want a shot of Vodka chilled in a snowbank in November near Moscow!