The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

Got the windows tinted on the truck today.....

It's good to see you finally doing something to help fight against eye pollution.

Just think of all the people you'll be helping by hiding your hideous, blighted face behind tinted glass.

I predict a general lightening of the mood wherever you drive now, which will be a 180 degree change from what you're used to.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play Combat Mission. I used to weigh less. I used to drink less. I used to...

Appleolololologies to Boo and Nidan1.

I used to post more. I used to exercise more. I used to... more.

Maybe I'll again. Maybe I'ldn't.

Feck. Its Friday, Sunny outside, and I'm going to have cocktails this afternoon with a very good friend. Hell, if you lot were here, I'd buy you a drink as well. However, it's a pretty damn safe promise, what?

I may just ramble further. Or, perhaps, I'll insert more commas before quietly slipping into a coma.

Carry on. (You frikken wayward sons(not meaning to exclude the wayward daughters)).

And. I'm. Spent.

OK Joe, I've had enough...you win.....I can't take anymore of your emails, phonecalls, letters, faxes, SMS's, smoke signals, carrier pigeon messages, notes written in bottles, tattoes across your arse, crop circle signals, cave paintings or bronze sculptures, begging....pleading....imploring me to provide some shots of the mighty Silverado.....so here it is....I hope your'e happy now and will leave me alone.

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Satisfied NOW, you persistent bastard?

...so here it is...

What an ugly pile of crap. Any decent person would be ashamed to be seen crawling into or out of that...that...thing. But then, I don't suppose decency is anything that will ever be added to the very long list of charges brought against you.

Michael

What an ugly pile of crap. Any decent person would be ashamed to be seen crawling into or out of that...that...thing. But then, I don't suppose decency is anything that will ever be added to the very long list of charges brought against you.

Michael

No, and after all Michael we ARE talking about Stuka here ... considering that he is Stuka I can't really imagine him being bright enough to be ashamed of anything.

Hey ... he's from Australia ... how much worse could it get.

In other news ... it appears likely that your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, having arranged business matters in a fashion as to enable him to conduct his Quasi-Annual Audit, Inspection and Review of the ManySoda miscreants, is to be snubbed! Yes to date I've received ... hang on, allow me to check ... ah yes, the count is still at ONE ... ONE response to my email requesting details of the LONG established Quasi-Annual Review, Inspection and Audit. And that one response stated ... hang on, let me get it, we want an accurate record after all ...

I have to work Monday!

Well no freaking lie there bubba ... which is why I suggested that perhaps sometime, I don't know, Monday NIGHT might be suitable? You'll recall that suggestion ... from about a couple of months ago? Of course the response was from dalem and I suppose his taxing employment as Gurney Driver Assistant at the County Morgue does keep him hopping from dusk until dawn.

Well FINEREE there lads ... see if I ever come to ManyAppleLess again ... oh wait, oh yeah I do have to go back in August ... but other than that I'm never darkening their door again.

Joe

How much weight does all that wood add to the vehicle?

About a thousand pounds by the look of it. Unless of course it is actually some kind of cheap plastic imitation that's about three millimeters thick. Which can't be ruled out In that case, it would only weigh about 150-200 lbs.

Michael