It Never Snows in September: The Peng Challenge View of Market Garden

Lars

The Bard wants a formal inquiry into alleged perfidy by Boo! We haven't had a trial, or an inquest or even a review for quite some time now, and unless one is truly dimwitted, one knows what is required to conduct such things:

Stenographers!

Let's haul the guilty bastard in, give him a fair trial (and his own Stenographer for the duration of the trial of course), and then HANG HIM!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

How 'bout them Sydney Swans hey?

No doubt the Coach will be informing the TAB which games they will be "not winning" this season so as to maximise their winnings.

"Now Freddie, it's your turn not to kick a goal this week..."

Hang him, I say.

noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Noba gave me ****e about writing Small Emma stories. I want his knee caps shattered.

What a load of bollocks!

The mere fact that it takes you two pages to tell a story when one paragraph of five lines would do, goes to show your written diarrhoea has no limit. Back in the "good old days" the quill would have gone blunt and saved us all from your rambling discourse on all things small.

We grandparents don't want to be reminded of our children's spawn, and what they inflict upon our lives. We want peace, solitude and a nice afternoon nap.

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

So, you deny, despite the evidence that I have in hand, that you ever emailed the Department of Homeland Security, and told them:

"In response to your inquiries, and I do not know how you came by my name, but the individual known as 'Seanachai' is only a threat to himself, and not a threat to this country. He is a deeply, deeply disturbed individual, but his madness does not pose a threat to the security of America. He is a man more to be pitied than feared. Please, please, I beg of you. Do not make life harder for this man who has descended into the depths of madness. Do you realize he began the Peng Challenge Thread?"

You swine. 'More to be pitied than feared'?! I'm going to see you in hell for that remark, Boo!

Sorry. That's a typo. The actual line should have read; "More to be patooeyed upon than feared". In case you're unfamiliar with the term, "patooey" is the Warner Bros. amusing "spit" noise.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Boy, am I glad the weekend's over.

18" of snow and I busted my snow thrower. It was sort of busted before this weekend, but now it's completely, pieces falling off, neighbors in danger of being decapitated busted.

So I tried to shovel the snow, and this is on the same day that the paper posts an article stating:"And you should NOT shovel snow if you..." and goes on to enumerate physical qualities that mean you may be a prime candidate for a heart attack. I have several of these.

So, Rose stood by the window with the phone in her hand, ready to call 911 if she happened to see me keel over. Not that the operator would have understood her as the poor girl has strep throat and can't talk too well.

The cherry on top of the pile of ****e that this weekend became was the little dashboard light, "Service Engine Soon" which came on while I was driving home through the storm on Friday.

This is the same light that, through three separate appointments, I have spent over $600 in the last month to extinguish.

I'm thinking of putting a piece of electricians tape over it and forgetting about it.

That is your god punishing you for defaming the Brad.....sux to be you!

Look, Stuka, me pointy-headed afficianado of accordion music. I may have been really upset with Brad when he threw over Jen for that tart Anjolina, but I never defamed him!

Rumor monger.

(And really... referring to him as "The Brad"? Really parading your fanboi status, don't you think?)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boy, am I glad the weekend's over.

18" of snow and I busted my snow thrower. It was sort of busted before this weekend, but now it's completely, pieces falling off, neighbors in danger of being decapitated busted.

So I tried to shovel the snow, and this is on the same day that the paper posts an article stating:"And you should NOT shovel snow if you..." and goes on to enumerate physical qualities that mean you may be a prime candidate for a heart attack. I have several of these.

So, Rose stood by the window with the phone in her hand, ready to call 911 if she happened to see me keel over. Not that the operator would have understood her as the poor girl has strep throat and can't talk too well.

The cherry on top of the pile of ****e that this weekend became was the little dashboard light, "Service Engine Soon" which came on while I was driving home through the storm on Friday.

This is the same light that, through three separate appointments, I have spent over $600 in the last month to extinguish.

I'm thinking of putting a piece of electricians tape over it and forgetting about it.

Poor swine, and here we're going to hit 35F today finally. Think I'll skip the flip-flops, go for a walk barefoot, and luxuriate in the warmth.

Btw, it's the engine computer, ignore it. Mine does the same thing whenever it's below freezing.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

That is your god punishing you for defaming the Brad.....sux to be you!

Look, Stuka, me pointy-headed afficianado of accordion music. I may have been really upset with Brad when he threw over Jen for that tart Anjolina, but I never defamed him!

Rumor monger.

(And really... referring to him as "The Brad"? Really parading your fanboi status, don't you think?) </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

]Poor swine, and here we're going to hit 35F today finally. Think I'll skip the flip-flops, go for a walk barefoot, and luxuriate in the warmth.

View from the kitchen door.

_users_admin_desktop_snowday.jpg </font>

not your idea of satisfaction which involves a tub of cooking lard, a flying helmet, 3 sheep, an electric razor and a turnip.

You lost me after the 3 sheep.

Can you provide a diagram or somefink?