It Never Snows in September: The Peng Challenge View of Market Garden

Lars

In short, Nidan should have been airdropped somewhere in the midst of the 12th SS dressed in pink.

But I digress…

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if the 9th and the 10th were at Arnheim, it's funnier to think of you being beaten up by fanatical German schoolchildren, so I claim artistic license and your own personal DC-3 is going to go whereever they might be.

So there.

Lars, Papa Khann, and Seanachai

All arrived today demanding a fee

I let them all in

And we're gaming through thick & thin

If the Etruscan-Samnites don't win I'll just die.

Thank You, good night!

[ March 01, 2008, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Dalem is an idiot. He keeps doing this whole 'bad limerick' thing, when, if one was to be honest, he is far closer to, and more capable of doing a Norse 'kenning' style of poetry.

Let me demonstrate.

Today, the Val ravens all descended

Lars, Papa Khann, and Seanachai

They arrived today, demanding a fee

I let them all in

We are oath-sworn, gaming through thick, and thin

If the Etruscan Samnites don't win,

Then the horror of their failure will descend upon me.

He's got a good basic grasp of WHY we versify, and he knows it should be done well.

He simply doesn't have anything like a Classical education.

-The Seanachai, posting under Dalem's sign-on

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I thought it was "Doughnuts make my brown eyes blue"...

Pretty soon, I won't be working, again. I've thought of driving out to Ohio and showing up on your fecking lawn, and carrying on.

It would fall out about right, because I could do it in March or early April, when I'm still somewhat flush from working, but it wouldn't yet be good enough weather for me to start paddling.

-Yet again, Seanachai posting under Dalem's sign-on.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Pretty soon, I won't be working, again. I've thought of driving out to Ohio and showing up on your fecking lawn, and carrying on.

Right about now, our fecking lawn is under about a foot of snow.

Which would come right about up to your chin, you horrible little man.

It would fall out about right, because I could do it in March or early April, when I'm still somewhat flush from working, but it wouldn't yet be good enough weather for me to start paddling.

Just give me a couple of days to move to an undisclosed location, AND WE'RE GOLD, JERRY! GOLD!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Right about now, our fecking lawn is under about a foot of snow.

The irony is that you say your snow is courtesy of an Alberta Clipper, yet here in Southern Alberta, we have almost no snow. Tee-hee.

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I've been wondering about this since January 24th.

You really, sincerely need a hobby. </font>