It Never Snows in September: The Peng Challenge View of Market Garden

Lars

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And his Sword of Rome rolls he did shank

Sword of Rome, eh? Who is playing as "the Greeks" and what is the significance of this?

I've been wondering about this since January 24th. </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Right about now, our fecking lawn is under about a foot of snow.

The irony is that you say your snow is courtesy of an Alberta Clipper, yet here in Southern Alberta, we have almost no snow. Tee-hee.

You're welcome. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I've been wondering about this since January 24th.

You really, sincerely need a hobby. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hey, I have a hobby. It's just that there's lots of time to ponder things while knitting.

Maybe you should take up curling. That's a popular sport in Canada, right? You'd be out in the fresh air, exercising, staying healthy and youthful. Probably add decades to your sex life.

Michael </font>

First off, curling is done indoors nowadays.

You Canadians are turning into such wusses. You've been living next door to us too long.

Hell, vigorously rubbing an eraser against one's forearm just to see how long you can stand it is more fun than knitting.
You do that a lot? Girl, you need to get out more. I do greatly fear that some day I am going to open a paper to read that you were found amid a pile of empty cough syrup bottles.

Michael

I'd like to thankyou all for the fantastic support you gave me over the weekend just gone, as I strove to attain a pinnacle of achievement in my refereeing career. Namely a Level 4 Referee Badge.

The fact that I did indeed get rewarded for the fantastic effort of running around over a hot 3 days refereeing (mainly women) in tight lycra bodysuits... wait - that was them, not me! - goes to show that the National Referee Coaches recognised the effort you all put in to help me achieve this marvelous result.

Sorry you couldn't make the celebrations again this year, I know you can do better in the future in this regard.

I shall now go and take a few consectutive and contiguous nanna-naps to further celebrate.

Noba.

[ March 02, 2008, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

I'd like to thankyou all for the fantastic support you gave me over the weekend just gone, as I strove to attain a pinnacle of achievement in my refereeing career. Namely a Level 4 Referee Badge.

The fact that I did indeed get rewarded for the fantastic effort of running around over a hot 3 days refereeing (mainly) women in tight lycra bodysuits... wait - that was them, not me! - goes to show that the National Referee Coaches recognised the effort you all put in to help me achieve this marvelous result.

Sorry you couldn't make the celebrations again this year, I know you can do better in the future in this regard.

I shall now go and take a few consectutive and contiguous nanna-naps to further celebrate.

Noba.

I'm sorry, what?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

The fact that I did indeed get rewarded for the fantastic effort of running around over a hot 3 days refereeing (mainly) women in tight lycra bodysuits... wait - that was them, not me! - goes to show that the National Referee Coaches recognised the effort you all put in to help me achieve this marvelous result.

Noba.

I'm sorry, what? </font>

Hell, vigorously rubbing an eraser against one's forearm just to see how long you can stand it is more fun than knitting.

You do that a lot? ...

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

I'll leave that up to an expert like yourself old chap....

Look. Isn't it about time you got over this fixation? Pretty soon Emrys will figure you out and he'll be on the next plane.

Like, find time to send that setup.

Noba.

Yeah yeah, setup schmetup....I'm a important, busy man orroight!

I've looked at 2 of 5 scenarios I downloaded and am simply trying to select one that will keep your gamey, edge hugging, armour-setting-up-on-the-edge-of-woods bug utilizing, green crew rushing tactics to a minimum....

Originally posted by Stuka:

I've looked at 2 of 5 scenarios I downloaded and am simply trying to select one that will keep your gamey, edge hugging, armour-setting-up-on-the-edge-of-woods bug utilizing, green crew rushing tactics to a minimum....

2 weeks.... tap tap tap....

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

2 weeks.... tap tap tap....

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Sword of Rome, eh? Who is playing as "the Greeks" and what is the significance of this?

Originally posted by Lars:

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Would you prefer a brown eye?

I bet you would....

Shouldn't you explain what a 'brown eye' means down here? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Hell, vigorously rubbing an eraser against one's forearm just to see how long you can stand it is more fun than knitting.

You do that a lot? Girl, you need to get out more. I do greatly fear that some day I am going to open a paper to read that you were found amid a pile of empty cough syrup bottles.

</font>