It Never Snows in September: The Peng Challenge View of Market Garden

Lars

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Perhaps he is buried in a snowdrift?

He could be preparing a peach pie....I'm sure he will be along very soon.

Or not ... that's another good option that we shouldn't overlook.

Who knew Seanachai was so HIGH MAINTENANCE, eh? Well, other than dalem but no one listens to him.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Who knew Seanachai was so HIGH MAINTENANCE, eh? Well, other than dalem but no one listens to him.

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I was trying to go easy on the Olde Story Teller , didn't want to put too much strain on his alcohol soaked ticker..but you Joe , you're always direct.....you can't be accused of pulling punches.

You bastard! Are you a part of all this?!

HELP ME, MOTHER! THEY'RE TRYING TO CRUCIFY ME!

Shaw? Joe?

Goddamnit, man. I'm dancing on the brink of Boo's betrayal and the rest of the Thread's general idiocy, and you're off having a snog with the wife, or something.

Is she doing well? Are the long hours on the road, in transit from place to place, hurting your marriage? Or is time away from you giving the both of you perspective on what made the magic between you wonderful, and produced your children?

And how are the kids doing, Joe? As I grow older, and the immediacy of my paranoia eases, and the magic of every life I've ever touched fills up the dark hours of the night when I contemplate the fact that one day, I will no longer exist, I like to ask.

Because, you know, Joe. You're just another shaft of light into the darkness that will one day claim everything that I've ever been. All my foolishness, all my jokes, all my raging and laughter. All my words. Everything that I have been.

So many glowing lights, against the greater darkness. So many candles that we light to mark our way from darkness to darkness.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Boo! You have betrayed me.

Untrue, untrue, untrue.

If ever I DO betray you, oh Bard of bards, know that it will be with a kiss.

A Glasgow Kiss. </font>

Oh for the luv of GAWD Seanachai, isn't it clear that you've GONE TO THE WRONG THREAD?

Conspiracy theories go to the General Forum (usually with a header that mentions Kettler and asks for his informed input) if you wish to see ANY resolution. In one of his more recent posts he specifically stated:

There's some material here I'd never seen before, to include statements by a number of officials ...
... WELL ... we needn't have a MAP drawn for us to interpret THAT now do we.

Besides, do you REALLY think Boo Radley capable of posting something that made that much sense and was so ... well ... SPOT ON?

Joe

Oh for the luv of GAWD Seanachai, isn't it clear that you've GONE TO THE WRONG THREAD?

Joe

No, not so much. I have made for myself a little bit of abuse and amusement here in the Peng Challenge Thread. I will not forsake it.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

No, not so much. I have made for myself a little bit of abuse and amusement here in the Peng Challenge Thread. I will not forsake it. </font>

Joe

No, not so much. I have made for myself a little bit of abuse and amusement here in the Peng Challenge Thread. I will not forsake it. </font>

I'll tell you, Joe.

There were Three Old Bastards, sitting in a Wasteland. They were MrPeng, and Berlichtigen, and the Seanachai.

And one was Annoyed, and one was Evil, and one made a place for the People to come.

Mythology, Joe. Like it, hate it, leave it. It infuses everything we do.

And I am here to tell you, Boo has betrayed me.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Boo! You have betrayed me.

Untrue, untrue, untrue.

If ever I DO betray you, oh Bard of bards, know that it will be with a kiss.

A Glasgow Kiss. </font>

I'll tell you, Joe.

There were Three Old Bastards, sitting in a Wasteland. They were MrPeng, and Berlichtigen, and the Seanachai.

And one was Annoyed, and one was Evil, and one made a place for the People to come.

And yet the cock did NOT thrice crow ... NOW DID IT Seanachai! You may, perhaps, have confused it with three crows who had ... well anyway ...

The rules are very specific on this subject ...

Joe

I'll tell you, Joe.

And yet the cock did NOT thrice crow ... NOW DID IT Seanachai! You may, perhaps, have confused it with three crows who had ... well anyway ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

We have Seanajesus, Pontius Shaw, and Boodas Iscariot. Who plays the cross dressing steeplejack in this D.H. Lawrence allegory?

I would suggest rleete, for his natural familiarty with the role, and women's clothing.

You're a weird little bastard. You know that, don't you?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

We have Seanajesus, Pontius Shaw, and Boodas Iscariot. Who plays the cross dressing steeplejack in this D.H. Lawrence allegory?

I would suggest rleete, for his natural familiarty with the role, and women's clothing.

You're a weird little bastard. You know that, don't you? </font>

I'll tell you, Joe.

Joe </font>