Lars

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Tactical Question #1:

When faced with two Panthers ahead and you only having one Sherman.

Do you...

&: Advance and expect to win?

*: Advance and expect to lose?

): Advance without setting a vehicle target covered arc?

@: Have another Coffee and machine gun helpless infantry?

Noba.

Hey, Mutton Head!

I was out of LOS of the Panther on my right and the only way it was going to GET into LOS was by exposing it's soft grey flanks to three zooks at a range of about 50 meters.

And I got a shell into your other Panther before it knocked me out, so

FEY ON YOU!

The game ain't over till Seanachai sings!

(Because when he sings, everybody grabs their hats and runs away.) </font>

There are far too many Australians on this incarnation of the M.B.T. ... although to be fair even ONE would be too many.

I am returned from a grueling, GRUELING four day trip to Denver and Dallas.

Whilst in Denver I was too busy, FAR too busy, to even consider looking up OGSF and Berli ... I consider that a GOOD thing.

Whist in Dallas I was treated to a freak spring snowstorm that kept me in DFW for hours and prevented me from getting home Thursday night as planned.

I mention this because I know that NOTHING is of more interest to you than the travels of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And also to point out that despite my trials and tribulations on the road you don't see ME whining and complaining like a little girl about the TSA THIS and the TSA THAT and having to remove my shoes in the security check like SOME I could mention but won't.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

None of the above, but I'll take "Gamey, Panther buying Oddstraylyuns" for 100, Alex.

I'm sorry. That was the wrong answer. You lose.

Noba. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Whist in Dallas I was treated to a freak spring snowstorm that kept me in DFW for hours ...

Joe

Detention For Weinies?

And why were you playing Whist? You strike me more as a Mah Jong player. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Pity airline travel isn't more often fatal these days.

How about some lateral thinking....

**looks thoughtfully at rleete**

...or any form of mental activity in your case!

A phone call to certain US authorities about the intentions of a certain Justicar and we could have him locked up good and proper for some considerable time.

Originally posted by Noba:

Whist in Dallas I was treated to a freak spring snowstorm that kept me in DFW for hours ...

Joe

Detention For Weinies?

And why were you playing Whist? You strike me more as a Mah Jong player. </font>

Joe

Detention For Weinies?

Joe

Detention For Weinies?

Yeah, I know. Life is tough when you have to shovel 18 inches of snow, again.

Harden up Radley.

Noba.

You know, you Aussie fecks couldn't survive our climate for an average 48 hour period in the winter, and that's just in terms of Northern Ohio, were Boo rusticates, and not some real winter wonderland like Minnesota.

Living in Oz has made you as weak as water. If you'd had to fight in Russia, as opposed to North Africa, you lot would have been crying and surrendering like a bunch of pre-teen girls. It strikes me that your entire reputation as a fighting nation is based on the fact that you've never been called to war outside your 'comfort zone'.

I've read post-war analysis written up by captured German generals for the pentagon about what to expect if America got involved in a war with Russia. And do you know what I noticed? The chapter on 'Climate and Weather', about what to expect in ground combat in the central district around Moscow?

It was the same goddamn stuff we deal with every winter in Minnesota. The general involved made the point that the weather they'd dealt with was 'unusually brutal', and it's the average for my State.

What can we take away from this? Well, the knowledge that Minnesota will never be invaded by Australia, no matter what the prize.

They're simply not tough enough to cope...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

No, you're grandma Steve. Now put the dress back on and get back to playing second fiddle to the princess.

Small Friend is getting so grown-up these days. Very funny. Story to follow, you idjit. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've read post-war analysis written up by captured German generals for the pentagon about what to expect if America got involved in a war with Russia. And do you know what I noticed? The chapter on 'Climate and Weather', about what to expect in ground combat in the central district around Moscow?

It was the same goddamn stuff we deal with every winter in Minnesota.

Splendid! If we ever go to war with Russia, we'll put you in front of the front. You can break trail for the rest of the army.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

It was the same goddamn stuff we deal with every winter in Minnesota.

Splendid! If we ever go to war with Russia, we'll put you in front of the front. You can break trail for the rest of the army.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

et tu Boo?

Ave Seanachai!!

ALL MUST BE ANSWERED! UNTIL BOO IS BROUGHT BEFORE ME, I WILL NOT DRINK!

Well, nothing serious. Maybe a glass of white wine. A non-varietal. The sort of beer, perhaps, that Lars would drink.

A single malt of less than 15 years.

You have to understand. I am a man riven with horror, betrayed by Boo, the one creature in all an age of mankind who I felt would never forsake me. A man who has looked into the eye of treachery, and seen reflected there his own, ultimate dissolution.

But it's only about 5 o'clock. I mean, it's not like I'm going to drink fruit juice or something, until the replete corruption of Boo Radley is laid before me, and I'm allowed to call for his severed head to be tossed at my feet.

It could be hours. I'm a busy man.