The Peng Challenge Thread fails to rise from the muck

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

The 2500 gets about 8 mpg too, not that thats a big worry with gas around 85 cents a gallon... but still...

Gawd, you suck!!! Having just dropped close to $5/ gallon, I hate you more.

Sorry Boo, no turn for you. Spent what little time I had filling myself with beer....to my detriment this morning. Have ye tried Sierra Nevada's Harvest Ales? Quite nice but the size is odd...22 ounces. One is not enough, 2 is too much and 3 is not near enough.

Originally posted by dalem:

Geez Joe, the younger races actually care a little about the anniversary of our birth. Just because you are the First One doesn't mean you have to poop in our punch bowl all the time.

Yo, dalem! You get that scenario I sent you?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...yet another example, as if one were needed, of the importance of RULES and PROCEDURES...

Still engaging in picayune pecksniffery, I see, Justicar. Still trying to put new wine in old wineskins too, I note. Tsk, tsk, tsk. This won't do, Joe. That's not the way to address your Supreme Being, namely me. You of all people should be showing the way to correct behavior in the Divine Presence of your Lord God. Instead, what do we find? Shame, Joe. Shame, shame, shame.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...yet another example, as if one were needed, of the importance of RULES and PROCEDURES...

Still engaging in picayune pecksniffery, I see, Justicar. Still trying to put new wine in old wineskins too, I note. Tsk, tsk, tsk. This won't do, Joe. That's not the way to address your Supreme Being, namely me. You of all people should be showing the way to correct behavior in the Divine Presence of your Lord God. Instead, what do we find? Shame, Joe. Shame, shame, shame.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

The 2500 gets about 8 mpg too, not that thats a big worry with gas around 85 cents a gallon... but still...

</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

i've been away for a few minutes.

What did I miss?

Go away for a few minutes more, we'll tell you if you come back. Maybe.

But, take your time and don't let the door hit you on the head as you leave.

Noba.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Gawd, you suck!!! Having just dropped close to $5/ gallon, I hate you more.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font>

Damn, looks like I have to travel to Italy next week......who would ever want to spend 3 days in Milan on the company ticket hey?

Are you certain you didn't misunderstand? I think it's far more likely that your company is sending you to Italy ON a Milan ...

_39109995_42_milan203pa.jpg

Joe

• 2 weeks later...