The Peng Challenge Thread fails to rise from the muck

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

image.jpg

Well, well, well. Whaddaya know, Stuka for once in his not only useless but also perniciously detrimental existence did something tolerably worthwhile.

As for the girls, I guess I'll take them all (it's so hard to choose). Although the blonde second from the left standing has a lot of offer.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

you're just like me.

I have never been so insulted in my life... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

you're just like me.

I have never been so insulted in my life... </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hey Stuka did you get your truck?

Not yet, trying to sell the old GMC 1500 first, trouble is its getting into summer here and things quieten down while everyone departs for cooler climes.... I reckon I'll get the Chevy 1500 extended cab though when I do. The GMC 2500 I drove seems too big, heavy and lethargic, that 6 speed Allison tranny just seems to spend all its time hunting for gears.

I do like the parking assist on the GMC though, the middle east package 1500 doesn't have the assist and thats a nifty feature I wouldn't mind. The 2500 gets about 8 mpg too, not that thats a big worry with gas around 85 cents a gallon... but still...

Originally posted by MrPeng:

And that is why we have the rule "don't talk about your pair." which that useless swine Emrys FAILED to post at the beginning of this thread. No good can come from it. And I think we all have seen why.

Quite right Peng and yet another example, as if one were needed, of the importance of RULES and PROCEDURES here in the Peng Challenge Thread.

As you rightly point out, by not posting the rules as REQUIRED by proper CessPool procedures Michael has yet again proven himself to be as worthless as a new set of chrome Truck Nutz ... all show and no go.

This is what happens when we allow mere Others Recognized to start threads ... and to post here at all.

I TOLD Seanachai it was a bad idea but would he listen ... NO!

Joe

A Ditty About Not Referring to My Pair (to the Bennigan's "HappyHappyBirthday!" song)

My pair my pair my pair

They're here with me today!

My pair my pair my pair

There's nothing new to say!

Your pair your pair your pair

No one really cares!

Your pair your pair your pair

'Bout uninteresting affairs!

(Hold hands, swaying, slow cadence)

Now we really really hate you

When you mention someone's pair...

(resume)

So my pair your pair his pair

Stop the posting or

His pair your pair my pair

I'll kick you in the store, HEY!

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by dalem:

A Ditty About Not Referring to My Pair (to the Bennigan's "HappyHappyBirthday!" song)

...{snipped}...

Why am I not surprised to learn of your familiarity with the Bennigan's birthday song.

You know it really is pretty tacky to go to a different one each month and pretend it's your birthday.

Joe