The Peng Challenge Thread fails to rise from the muck

Okay, we've been here before and we all know the form. We still don't like you any better than last time, so just go away, okay? Believe me, you won't find a community of loving and supportive friends here. There's nothing but a bunch of embittered and vitriolic stumps of what were once human beings in another lifetime. All you will get here is hatred and derision. So make it easy on yourself and just buzz off. Preferably in silence.

Michael

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Holy crap Abbott, I just clicked on your Motorhome link....you are one industrious skeeter.

Do you make your own meth as well or does the local stuff do the trick?

LOL, MaggotI am having a blast turning that bus into a Motorhome. You won't believe the transformation it will have gone through once I have finished it. I don't use Meth, I have seen to many people fall to it, some doing time, some dead, some worse. That is some nasty ****te!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

This isn't the real Peng Challenge Thread.

Sit down, you drunken Aussie! You wouldn't know the real Peng Challenge Thread if it bit you on the neck.

</font>

Is that a power cord hanging off the little monkey? Like those damn little munchkins need more energy. :D

Abbott,

Still playing CMBB or CMAK. Tried CMSF, even got so far as mocking up a stadium/ campus scenario but the AI planning/ triggers got really tedious and didn't work at all how I was imagining it. Pretty much walked away from SF for the tranquil forests of Europe.

Yeah, I tried SF as well. I even sent a copy to a long time PBEM friend and he didn't care for it much either. I have a second unopened copy sitting here on my desk. I am planning on hanging around to see what the gang comes up with for WWII. I imagine with everything that SF has taught them we may be in for another Combat Mission that can rival their previous WWII releases.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Abbott will be sooo pleased...

Heh, I could care less. I am just waiting for him and Seanachai to stop acting like drama queens. They both started cackling like a couple of hens the minute he showed up. *shrug*

[ June 04, 2008, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]