What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

*sniff sniff*

Why do I smell stale porridge?

Oh! It's OGSFABCD

It smells more like a mouldy old kilt soaked with stale p*ss...

Noba. </font>

Di ye ken mah twae "opponaints" sissy-slappin' each other? Noba as gettin' whalloped ain "tha desert" bah mah doughty Sassanachs, an' Boo mah grundy's are crrrunchy Radley cannae feend mah defainders ain tha woods.

Boot tha wee handbags fly lak wet Kleenex ain tha Pool.

Pillocks.

An' Seanachai ye overdue gas bill, where's mah feckin' turrn?

Originally posted by Lars:

We're talking OGSF, so you'll soon be an expert either way.

Lars? Lars as tha' yoo, laddie? Wid ye noo fetch mah slippers? Ah threw thaim doon tha waill.

Ah vaguely remaimber our last game...CMBO....Ah were tha Americans, or yoo were...

Whupped ye lak a frog ain a bucket an' gave tha drippin's tae tha wee span'l. Are ye oop fer another hidin' laddie? Mah Sith Efrikaan infantry defainders agin ye German armour. Hoo di ye say at? "Bring at on suckaar, yo Momma etc."

Are ye a snivellin' challainge taker or tha small appendage on a epileptic ratty? Or both?

I think everyone should get their wellies ready. Tomorrow morning, Eastern States time, the wailing and gnashing of teeth will reach hollywood-type-epic-proportions. The local creeks will rise in the area, sort of west-ish of melbourne as the tears from Mace will surely reach a blubbering high of 9.5 out of 10*.

<font size=-2>Geelong lost</font>

Noba.

* They reach the perfect 10 when they lose a Grand Final... and that was sad. Twice.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Lars? Lars as tha' yoo, laddie? Wid ye noo fetch mah slippers? Ah threw thaim doon tha waill.

Ah vaguely remaimber our last game...CMBO....Ah were tha Americans, or yoo were...

Whupped ye lak a frog ain a bucket an' gave tha drippin's tae tha wee span'l. Are ye oop fer another hidin' laddie? Mah Sith Efrikaan infantry defainders agin ye German armour. Hoo di ye say at? "Bring at on suckaar, yo Momma etc."

Are ye a snivellin' challainge taker or tha small appendage on a epileptic ratty? Or both?

Oh sure, stick me with the guys in black uniforms just to tick off the Boers a little more.

Hmm, Germans against Boers.

Which ones are the bad guys again?

Eh well, send it over and we'll sort it out later.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Oh sure, stick me with the guys in black uniforms just to tick off the Boers a little more.

Hmm, Germans against Boers.

Which ones are the bad guys again?

Eh well, send it over and we'll sort it out later. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I think everyone should get their wellies ready. Tomorrow morning, Eastern States time, the wailing and gnashing of teeth will reach hollywood-type-epic-proportions. The local creeks will rise in the area, sort of west-ish of melbourne as the tears from Mace will surely reach a blubbering high of 9.5 out of 10*.

<font size=-2>Geelong lost</font>

Noba.

* They reach the perfect 10 when they lose a Grand Final... and that was sad. Twice.

Got my wellies on now, I think I will need the waders come morning.

Originally posted by Elvis:

I don't feel like scrolling back to see if it has been mentioned yet but is everyone aware one of the MBT members is getting married this weekend?

We didn't get an invitation, so we're pretending we don't know. Besides, we're all too cheap to buy a gift.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Boo mah grundy's are crrrunchy Radley cannae feend mah defainders ain tha woods.

You must be talking about the ones that are running away with their tails between their legs.

All the other defenders I've found are now dead.

DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME, JIMMY???

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dear RSColonel_131st,

It isn't me who is getting married.

And rleete, I was semi-invited (I just couldn't get over to Italy at this time) and was thinking maybe a group sending a gift would be nice. I have already sent something myself but would happy to coordinate a group thing based on pleadges.

Love,

Elvis

Noba,

You'll keep.

Especially if the Weagles fail at this year's grand final.

Then you won't know what hit you.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *wipes away a bit of evil laugh spittle from the corner of his mouth*..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Elvis:

I don't feel like scrolling back to see if it has been mentioned yet but is everyone aware one of the MBT members is getting married this weekend?

Let's see.

Who knows Elvis?

Actually, who admits to knowing Elvis?

Hmmmm

Peng, but he's married.

Hiram? Don't tell us Hiram and Moraine are getting hitched?!!!

Crikey.