What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Tee hee...

Sir Sir 37mm's jack booted thugs have been given faulty flametracks, apparently.

Either that or the nong doesn't know how they work.

Did I mention, tee hee?

Tee Hee? TEE FREAKING HEE? From a Knight of the CessPool I expect a hearty guffaw perhaps, or a bellowing chuckle, but TEE HEE?

My Gawd you must be a constant source of embarrassment to Lady Rose ... poor thing.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Tee hee...

Sir Sir 37mm's jack booted thugs have been given faulty flametracks, apparently.

Did I mention, tee hee?

Tee Hee? TEE FREAKING HEE? From a Knight of the CessPool I expect a hearty guffaw perhaps, or a bellowing chuckle, but TEE HEE?

My Gawd you must be a constant source of embarrassment to Lady Rose ... poor thing.

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Tee hee...

Did I mention, tee hee?

Joe </font>

Last night there was this battle, in Sword of Rome, against the Carthaginians, and I rolled a 3 on three dice, and the Carthagians rolled a 15, and I lost the battle, and my army, and two cities, and so the next turn I couldn't afford to pay for either of my two leaders, which were the best ones, and so I lost them too.

And that was turn 2.

Originally posted by dalem:

Last night there was this battle, in Sword of Rome, against the Carthaginians, and I rolled a 3 on three dice, and the Carthagians rolled a 15, and I lost the battle, and my army, and two cities, and so the next turn I couldn't afford to pay for either of my two leaders, which were the best ones, and so I lost them too.

And that was turn 2.

feckin whore, playing without me. That was my 15 roll.

Computer up. Boxes in. New basement leaks. Papa Kahn dies.

You ... you mean you CAN'T chuckle bellowingly? It's worse than I thought.

Joe

I have been known to let loose occasionally with a stentorian snicker, if that makes you feel any better.

No?

Good. </font>

For the two past mornings I've woken up covered in spider webs, I've also been receiving turns from Boo that are best described as 'disappointing'... Has the ‘long-haired, rock-polishing freak-out’ cursed me?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

For the two past mornings I've woken up covered in spider webs, I've also been receiving turns from Boo that are best described as 'disappointing'... Has the ‘long-haired, rock-polishing freak-out’ cursed me?

You're cursed enough without my help. But I can understand how the turns would be "disappointing".

It must be disappointing to have both of your flammentracks get knocked out before they even have a chance to spurt a flame.

It must be disappointing the lose several platoons of crack troops to my flame carriers, who just happen to be at the right place at the right time.

And it must be disappointing to know that you will lose this match, just as you will lose the CMBB match we're playing.

And finally, it must be disappointing to be you.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You spelled stenographic wrong.

Right!

This is a travesty and thus we're left with no choice but to hold a hearing!

Call for the judge, but especially call for the stenographers!!!!

<font size = 1>Let's see, if I sit here...and the stenographers bend over to set up there...I should be in a prime viewing position!</font>

And finally, it must be disappointing to be you.

There were no spider web’s this morning… the turns from you are still 'disappointing'.

Still at least Noba’s turns continue to bring a smile to my face.

Originally posted by Mace:

You spelled stenographic wrong.

Right!

This is a travesty and thus we're left with no choice but to hold a hearing!

Call for the judge, but especially call for the stenographers!!!!

<font size = 1>Let's see, if I sit here...and the stenographers bend over to set up there...I should be in a prime viewing position!</font> </font>

Guest PondScum

Boo got jury duty? Shome mishtake, shurely? I mean,

(a) The legally insane are normally excluded

(B) There's no gutter deep enough to find 12 other jurors who are "peers" of Boo