What's a CM forum without the Peng Challenge?

Mace

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Perhaps he's merely no longer properly seated on the toilet?

BOOT!

You get that for irregular turn sending... didn't V42BelOw tell you anything (other than how much he admired your ear lobes)?

Keep your pants on, 37mm! You're the one who owes me a turn! You sent me a turn on August 24, and my inbox says I replied to it. This evening I shall check, but I believe that my turn sending has been up-to-date.

That’s "keep your pants on Sir (Sir) 37mm" soldier… and don’t ever presume to blame me for your email account failures!

Oh, Sir (Sir) 37mm, calm down! Just because your prissy little machine gun didn't kill any of my guys doesn't mean that you need to use italics!

Actually I use machine guns to tell me when you're around... I think JasonC or someone like that advised as much

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I like freaks of nature... puts Boo into context.

The exact point I've been making for years.

One one side of the coin, we have your basic, garden (gnome) variety freaks of nature; your erudite quadrupeds, your Australians, your erzats Scots, your tired, poor and huddled masses yearning to be free, your Texans, Utahians and northern Lutherans, your Kiwis, mangoes and plums (Oh My!). Whilst on the other side of that self-same coin, we have... me. In all my pristine loveliness.

I feel a burning desire to brutally murder someone, or perhaps simply destroy any living, breathing thing - to erase it from the face of this earth, to completely destroy it; to rip it into a thousand pieces and throw those pieces out the window; to run downstairs, gather up the pieces, soak them in gasoline and set them on fire; to dance around the fire while singing a jolly one and spitting in the flames; and to finally gather up the ashes and throw them to the wind. Oh Lord how I yearn to kill something that is alive, but I guess a Manchestronian biologist will just have to do. What is your exact location please, Sir Sir No Sir Yes Sir Whatever you say Sir 37mm?

Well if this isn't the most useless thread. tongue.gif

And they "locked" my "Locked Threads" thread and not this one? Talk about funny...

Well thanks for the fun time guys, I'm off back to SZO. But I'll pop in once and a while for design /scenario info and some laughs.

I hope you'll drop by the SZO Cm Forum as well.

I guess eventually I'll hear about the PBEM issue when it's resolved.

Originally posted by Palantir:

Well if this isn't the most useless thread. tongue.gif

And they "locked" my "Locked Threads" thread and not this one? Talk about funny...

Ass. We're not responsible for your almost complete fecking inability to understand humour, satire, or any other freaking thing to do with why this Thread exists.

So, I'm to take it that you started a thread, and it was locked? And maybe it was about the wrongness of what threads get locked? This fecking Thread has been going for...I dunno, somebody give me a hand, here. Four years? Five? And we've racked up something on the order of...Christ...we must be approaching something unnatural, like 100.000 posts...

Well thanks for the fun time guys, I'm off back to SZO.

Oh, you're leaving? Oh, no! See the tears?

Don't let the attack donkey trip yer arse up as you stumble your sodden, aimless, dumb-arse way out of the Thread, mate!

Because, frankly, you won't know Hell until you're prone and defenseless with the Attack Donkey standing over you.

But I'll pop in once and a while for design /scenario info and some laughs.

Oh, really? I know that my arse cheeks will remain puckered with anxiety until your next visit causes them to sag with relaxation.

I hope you'll drop by the SZO Cm Forum as well.

Sorry, I won't be going there, as I don't feel the need for another adoring lickspittle looking at me with puppy dog eyes asking me 'Master, how can I make your existence more perfect?!'

Bah! Why do they allow these fecking little boys out to wipe their noses on their sleeves in front of their betters?

Foolish gnome… this is why I’m the Messiah.

We (as in the Cesspool) have witnessed three completely unprecedented events within 10 hours of each other… TWO I say TWO counts of self inflicted sod off’s and the false knight v_24blOW actually attempting to act like he has a pair!!!

Do you know what this probably means for Peng’s sake?

Finally it’s the big game that I’ve been waiting for all these months… it is (or could be) apocolypso time!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Snip...

Bah! Why do they allow these fecking little boys out to wipe their noses on their sleeves in front of their betters?

I suppose it started when Boo first posted. They look at his posts and figure "if he can get away with it, I can". The little weasel has been hanging around ever since.

I blame Joe.

Noba.

Attack Donkey

Eh? What the feck is that? Attack Donkey?

No! I'm a BATTLE DONKEY, 'specially bred at the finest stud. Do not mock me martial breeding or I shall have cause to swoop upon yer pointy hat with me full magnitude.

[ September 02, 2005, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Foolish gnome… this is why I’m the Messiah.

And I remain an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Your claim reads like the pitiable mewling of a Homeless person concerned about his possession of a shopping cart taken out of the K-mart parking lot.

You dumb bastards. You newcomers. You stupidly glorious halfwits.

Do you know what this Thread has been to me?

I started this goddamn thing. It was glorious. My gods, it was glorious. I Challenged Peng. And when I did, Berli showed up, and told me I was a feck.

This Thread has been there through my job loss, my re-employment, my second job loss, the death of my sister, and everything in between.

I'm so fecking old that my family worries every day over the fact that I have no Health Insurance. I'm not insurable.

And so, you tell me, you're the 'Messiah' of the Peng Challenge Thread?

So, when are you going to make me smile? Going to let me know that nothing bad is going to happen to my nieces and nephews? My friend, Small Emma?

You're a good lad. I'm after giving you a new deal. I'm not going to live forever, don't you know. So, what say you desist from this annoying 'Messiah' bit (which, frankly, lad, is just pissing people off, especially me), and help me write...a Greater Story.

You know, there's singsongs, and then, there's singsongs...

There's a party down at Kale's

Vinnie Charles is out of jail again

His ex's will be there

And his daughter Nida has bought him an easy chair

He kicked the cocaine in the can

An eightball a day is not cheap for any man

His street clothes have all shrunk in size

But most of the weight that is gained was in his eyes

Most of the weight that is gained was in his eyes

He did nine of a possible twelve

He still says he didn't know what the package held

He still says he didn't know

Just a favor for a friend

But big Buddy Cara left him to swing in the wind

Big Buddy Cara left him to swing in the wind

He made it through Mexico

The car threw a rod below San Diego

A copper pulled over to help

But poor Vinnie's poker face could not control itself

He was always a likeable guy

The women passed under him as if he could fly

The women passed under him as if he could fly

Three more years on parole

Time will tell how much the time inside took it's toll

Time will tell how much the time inside took it's toll

"There's two things I know well" he says

"The ways that I hurt and all of the ways to hell"

"The ways that I hurt and all of the ways to hell"

Vinnie Charles is free

Vinnie Charles is out of the pen

Vinnie Charles is free for now

Mightier than the sword (and then)

Vinnie Charles is free

Vinnie Charles is free

"Vinie Charles is Free"

-John Gorka

You know, there's singsongs, and then, there's singsongs...

Shivna

A Bhennáin, a bhúireadáin, a bhéicedáin bhinn

Is binn linn in cúicherán do ní tí 'sin ghlinn

A dhragnéin, a dhelgnacháin,

(dil, dol, doh, roh day)

A mhinéin na chonaire

(dil, dol, doh, ray)

A dhriséoc, a dhruimnechóc

(dil, dol, doh, roh day)

A chaillech, a chuirrechennach in raga for ech?

Is mé Suibhne sirthechán; lúath reithim thar gleann;

Nochan é m'ainm dligthechán; mó is ainm dam

Fer Benn.